This SOMEHOW doesn't feel right!!!

Mahir's POV:

Guests began pouring in the small convention hall where both the engagement ceremonies were organised.

I was asked to welcome the guests as mom dad we're busy with the rituals as Mom had also kept a Havan (holy offering into fire). As the Havan was organised for Vish-Yuvi... Mom also wanted Bela and her would be fiance to be blessed.

The rituals began with Yuvi and Vish while the Sharma's began Bela's engagement ceremony side by side.

She was brought into the dias. Although this girl keeps blabbering shit today she was silent. To add on she was wearing a little baby pink lehenga with little pearl jewellery.

Somehow I had a smile on my face. She was subtle and quiet today. Unlike her usual self. She didn't lift her head up once. She kept looking down but she looked like an angel.

I had a bright smile on my face imagining how much her so called husband will be shocked once she opens her big mouth to talk 🤣

He anyways stays in forest outskirts, he may literally run into the jungle. Whatever it is the man marrying her is definitely going to enjoy his life with a chatter box who can fight with you from a topic that may be anything from a airoplane to a hairpin 🤣...

This man is going to be up for some serious entertainment 🤣

Nodding my head and smiling I kept welcoming guests while I saw her suddenly see here and there and her eyes stopped on me...

She somehow didn't look happy.
Probably because she was forced into it. I smiled back for her to not smile at me and look elsewhere.

She was a little dull.

Soon the rings were exchanged and we clapped. While the guy somehow murmured softly into her ears and again I saw worry lingering on her face.

Bela didn't look happy. Although it's absolutely not my business. The thought kept disturbing me.

While to that, additionally our relatives began taunting my parents about my wedding and about how no one would give me a girl in marriage because my bride had run away.

I gave it all a deaf ear but frankly speaking they were although not bothering me but annoying me as I couldn't see my parents answering such stupid questions and why should they.

It's my decision.

So once and for all I said it a bit loudly that...

'Im not interested in marriage as of now!!!'

My parents thought it was rude!
But I cared a damn!

While Vish and Yuvi exchanged rings we all were happy but soon we noticed a ruckus near the next dias where my mother had asked priest to do a Havan for Bela..

But I could see her fiance looking annoyed...

I went to the dias when he was gritting his teeth and saying...

'I hate all this smoke and offering and crap man!!! When my parents don't want it...you being the bride's family must agree to it!!! But you guys don't understand your position in this relationship I guess. '

While I was quite annoyed at his shit mentality.

'Mr Rehaan...this is a traditional way of accepting blessings from almighty. If you don't like it fine! Deny it politely. But creating a drama like this shows your class!' I said rolling my eyes...

While I saw he looked quite pissed!

'Who is he??? Why is he trying to school me? My engagement, my fiance, my wish!!! Who the heck is he!!!' he kept barking while I saw Bela tried to cool him down.