Epilogue - You are my world baby ❤️

Bela's POV:

It was the cozy late rains that hit Bangalore finally in the month of August...
It had poured heavily last night both outside my house and in our newly purchased apartment's bedroom 🙈

Mahir is unbelievably romantic. It's just that his naughtiness is increasing ten folds every time we make out after being busy for weeks together thanks to our hopelessly busy life!

Another few months and I will be a doctor. Next month I have my 3rd semester and the final one post which Dr Bela Mahir Sehgal will be officially have completed her PG in Gynaecology.

Sumi Maa, Andy papa are super excited and thrilled that now they have someone to take care of their clinic in Dharwad. Infact now both Maa and Papa are thinking of materialising their long term dream of building a multi speciality hospital. Life is great except this husband of mine who is turning both
Romantic and workoholic at the same time.
I have no idea which client is this that he is working upon that I couldn't hug my man properly for a month almost...
But last night finally the rains did the magic ✨😁 and thankfully his phone got drenched in rains and did not restart🤣🤣🤣
Happiest day for me 🤭
Thinking about last night brought a broad smile on my lips...While I felt a hand snaking around my waist pulling me tightly towards the beast of a husband of mine who likes to crush me like a mango when sleeping next to him...
His shirtless chest although is something I like to oogle at and the cute pout he pulls off while sleeping..
Sexy and cute!!! Deadly combo!!!

Next minute he pulled me and rolled over the bed and I was under him...

I look at him asking...
'What are you intentions Mr Sehgal'

'Really naughty Mrs Sehgal'

'As in?' I asked raising an eyebrow with a smirk...

And he bites my jaw...
'Awwwwww Mahir'

And he laughs saying 'My naughty intentions... want more demo?'

My eyes widened 😳

And next minute he began kissing me like a mad man...
In no time fun converted into passion...passion converted into love making...

And we had a realllllly good morning 🙈

***

'Mahir please yaar...it's Vish's baby shower...I never stop you from traveling abroad...but this is a family function' I said feeding him dosa as he sat on the kitchen platform working on the laptop. And I was preparing tiffin at the same time feeding my big baby dosas.

'Bela... Sweetheart...this project I have been working on for last 6 months ... please baby...'

And I huffed ...
'Do whatever you want'

Saying I switched off the gas and left from there!!!

'Sweetheart....' saying he pulled me in his arms digging his neck into my neck... Slowly moving my hair aside kissing me on my earlobes!!!

This mannnn!!! He knows all my weakness!!!

Idiot!!!

I was already moaning while he whispered...
'Babu...you are there are na baccha... You give more love to my niece/nephew yaar... I promise I will be there with you for you know our time' he said and I pushed him...

'Shutup Mahir... ours not so soon'

'I know I know... like we planned... nothing before 5 years...
First career
Then money
Then travel
Finally baby 💖

I remember Shona' he cuddled me more...

While I kissed his lips saying...
'Sorry baby..I need to assist Dr Khan in an important delivery today morning...need to rush'