Fire & Desire 🔥🔥🔥

Bela's POV:

I was shocked when I felt his mouth on mine 😳
In one go he pulled me into his lap and continued sucking my lips while within what I could react he pulled me into the quilt. I tried talking but he bit my lips lightly and my voice was stuck in my throat.

The quilt got warmer as he pulled me more and I struggled to get off his hold but he was a strong man and I pressed his chest to stop him but like always it ignited him more and his tongue entered my mouth and now I closed my eyes!!!

I felt his hands enter my t-shirt and my eyes widened he laughed through the kiss and I stopped his hand lightly which now tried to touch my waist again but next minute he held my hand tightly to stop my protest and I had no other go but to bite him back and he was turned on more.

Next minute he flipped me on the sofa and hovered upon me.

'You Mahir Sehgal...stop it aaahhhh' I shouted...while I felt his fingers tickle my waist and I was laughing loudly...

'No ways Mrs Sehgal...you have turned very naughty is it...you bite me huh...watch this now saying he kept tickling me so much that now my stomach was hurting laughing so loudly...

Our entire living room echoed our laughter. In one go Mahir lifted me like a baby and carried me into my bedroom and put me on my bed.

I threw a pillow upon him and he caught it. Next I threw yet another pillow on him and he dodged it. I was standing on the bed and trying to run here and there while he was trying to catch me. He was very smart he began walking away and next one go he jumped upon the bed while I jumped down and the next thing the bed broke and Mahir cried in pain.

***

'Dr Vani...is he ok? I mean anything to worry...I'm really sorry to disturb you this late' I requested Dr Vani who was laughing at us both trying to press her lips.

'Bela... He is fine...it's just that his one bone of the rib is slightly damaged. But it will be ok. No fracture nothing. Make sure he wears the belt and Mahir do take the pain killer and medicines. And any discomfort call me ok?'

While her assistant and my friend Shruthi was trying hard to control her laughter. Even Dr Vani knew me and she was trying hard to control her laughter 🙄 this was embarassing!!!

We came home and we had video call from mom...

'Dr Tippeswamy also checked the reports Beta... don't worry... you'll be ok in another month max. Just be careful and avoid sitting longer hours' mom said while I noticed dad was pressing his lips hard.

Vish and Yuvi were covering their faces too. This was really embarassing 🙄 everyone was laughing at me and Mahir. I couldn't understand why did he jump 🤦 it was embarrassing to face people now. Everyone asked how did he hurt his rib!!! What could I answer 😐

Damnnnnn!!!

While Vish and Yuvi informed about their honeymoon plans as they were travelling to Bali next week. After some random talks we planned to drop the call while finally Yuvi commented...

'Bhai...next time na... careful while attempting something 🤭 really wild'

And everyone burst out laughing while mine and Mahir's eyes popped out like pea 😳

I was taking care of Mahir, he began working from home but being a doctor I had to go back to work.

We had dinner together but then our schedules got tighter and Mahir's sedatives would put him to sleep.
We continued staying in different rooms but longed for privacy.