Why??? Does that effect you???

Mahir's POV:

Her mouth was wide open like a fish.
And I was somehow loving the sight of this...

It was....

Fun 🙃

Honestly....I don't even know if this 'trick' will unveil secrets deep within her!!!

Yup. .. secrets... That bothered me since today morning!!!

I was pretty upset about my and Bela's last encounter. We had stopped talking to each other since a week until I got a call from Mom and Vish today morning....saying they would be soon planning to come to Bangalore for Vish-Yuvi's wedding shopping.

As I was quite low and was not feeling like talking to anyone...I was trying to keep the conversation short and drop the call but probably Vish noticed it and called me during lunch break...

'What is bothering you Jiju... I can see you are not your usual self...Did Di tell anything? See Jiju...Di is a little baby although I'm the younger one... she's a tubelight also' she tried explaining me...

'Vish your sister is nowhere innocent... where she has to understand anything she acts dumb where she doesn't have to overthink she overreacts...' I burst out my frustration

'If it's not too personal will you mind telling me?' she asked...

I thought for a while...when Vish said...
'Jijs yaar...think of me like your sister and Yuvi as Di's brother... now atleast tell yaar...I know you both can't have bedroom secrets...2 weeks ago when you both got married I know my Di's mental state. .. infact I won't be surprised if you both are still taking baby steps'

To which I thought to myself 😒
'Babysteps??? Here there is no progress ahead only steps in reverse instead!! Only if I could tell Vish'

'Vish it's just that I and Bela had a small misunderstanding... nothing else' I definitely didn't want to give out details!!!

To which Vish said...
'Jij yaar...it's just a misunderstanding...talk and sort it out'

Now I was irked...
'Talking to your sister? I don't know she thinks of me as what... It's been a week she's ignoring me now... Sometimes I really feel she just cant tolerate me...I feel terrible for her...I never wanted to get married to anyone...but she had dreams right...I feel she's trapped with me'

To which she said in a flow..
"Hahaha...Di and trapped...who wouldn't want to get trapped with her one and only College crush yaaar... shit...I mean...'

'Whattttttt' my eyes literally widened and I jumped on the chair...

'No no no
...ummmm shit....Ummm...Ji...ju...ba...ba...bye Sumi ma is calling' and she cut the call and since then she isn't picking my call..

This revelation somewhat brought a bright smile on my lips...

Bela's crushhhhh 🙃

I N T E R E S T I N G!!!

And today when I got busy at work and came home I genuinely didn't notice food on the table...

I just happened to barge into kitchen and began making maggii...

I'm not such a nut to miss upon Chicken Biryani with Burani Raita...

Koi pagal hi hoga jo biryani miss karde
(Only a mad guy would miss out on Biryani) 😂

And then she says...

I'm cute!!! Caging me !!! In her arms!!!

Interesting...