12- Baby

Omg look at them😍
——-
And if anyone did not notice, I had a little change in her name, Lee is gonna remain but her really name is April. Lee is her nickname but people will use it like it's her second name just because it's funny to add another name when their mad at her and scolding her. April Lee Hunter.
——-

"Thought you forgot about me"

Her eyes fall down the floor as her cheeks turn pink. Harry shakes his head with a weird smile on his face, looking at her even though she's looking down at the white tiles of the floor."no, of course not, how could I forget you, you were my first crush" she giggles and I look at him with an unsure look. His voice is a mix between a surprised one and a gentle one.

The only way you could explain my look right now is by saying WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK and think you're having the same situation. like what are the odds that his nurse is his first childhood crush.

"You look much different, I remember glasses and long blond hair"

looking at her, yeah.. no. She has no blond hair and it's short. no glasses on, but, imagining it, it looks good but also a little bit nerdy, nothing bad about it, i think she's perfect and nerdy sits good on her.

She's perfect. And I'm jelly. Anyways..

"Yeah I got bored of the long blond and did.. this.. and I hated the glasses and you know it, I'm with eye contacts now" Harry nods at her words and this smugly smile on his face begins to annoy me.

"Well you look beautiful as always" Harry says and she blushes once again, her face turning even more red. I get up from my seat with a smile. "I think I'm gonna get some coffee, anyone wants something?" They both shake their heads and with an awkward flat line covering my lips I step out of the room.

Closing the door I opened my eyes widely and asked myself what the hell was that, that I witnessed and began walking towards somewhere. I actually can't get any coffee because I have a lot of stress in my body so If I do my jaw literally gets stuck until I relax again. So no coffee for a month as much as it's hard for me.

Im a coffee addict. I love strong coffee with milk, no sugar and I will prefer foam if it's sweet but some places it's not, it tastes bitter and I hate it. But if it's sweet I will love it. I wish I could drink coffee right now.

Dammit.

After patrolling the hospital for a good ten minutes I look forward, seeing that nobody's down the halls and understand that I actually have nothing better to do than just accept my horrible fate and to sit with the both of them. Returning back towards the room I looked at the door thinking twice before deciding to enter it after a long battle with myself, but, right when I was about to give up and enter the room, Jennifer got out of the room with a blush on her face and a wide smile. I swear to god he's gonna get this girl. YES HARRY GO GET HER! *eye roll*. I decided to smile at her kindly even though it was a very hypocritical thing to do and she kept her smile on.

I can be very hypocritical, I mean, people think that sometimes but it's truly not that hypocritical being. I'll explain.

Being hypocritical means a few things but the main thing that people know is acting differently than what you believe in. There for, if I believe a person is not nice, not kind, not a person for me to hang around with smiles at me kindly, I'm not supposed to act like I like him and talk to him like he's one of my friends but just smiling cause it's the nice thing to do and keep going.

I'm not doing it.

I believe that a smile and small talk is a thing you can even have with your worst enemy. I believe that talking is what made you think of someone something from the first placs. If I don't like someone, I shouldnt tell him i like him but I beleive that i can and very much feel free to talk to them, even if I don't like them, as long as I don't lie and tell them I like them cause that basically means I have reasons to act like that and use them, for example, talk with someone just for them to send me homework and keep in close touch with them
Just to use them. I believe as long as I don't lie, and we both know where we're standing at in any kind of relationship it's all ok. Small talk is ok.