6- Night changes

"And.. The name is Harry"

I stand under the shower head and the warmness of the hot water makes my body feel so damn good. Being so cold and then feeling the heat is such a pleasant feeling.

Harry

Harry styles

It sounds like a very well-known name. It sounds famous, sounds like royalty, I'm not familiar with this name but damn it sounds like royalty.

After finishing with my shower I get out. I did it quite fast knowing that he's freezing anddd I left him alone in my room. The first boy I have ever let get into my room except for Cory and Shawn of course. And dad. Yeah.

I put my pajamas on and I brush my brown hair.

When I'm finished with all of the stuff I got outside of the bathroom and looked at Harry sitting on the floor.

As he didn't notice me at all he continued singing a song I didn't recognize. It goes like,

"🎶We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?-"

He raises his throat a bit since he's sitting with his back to the bed and I can see the veins there as he strives harder.

"🎶Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me an-🎶"

He stops as he understands that I'm standing there.
His voice is beautiful, I swear I need to do something with that. And this song, damn harsh.

"Why are you on the floor?" I ask quite bluntly, It was never my intention to have this tone but I'm too used to it.

"Well I didn't want to make your bed wet" He emphasized the letter t and gave it a little accent.

I nodded when chills went through my body.

"Have a nice shower" I said bluntly again and he nodded, why did he nod? Just nod? What is he me now? Lol.

I walked outside of my room and grabbed a few clothes of Shawns from his room. I did it silently because they were watching a movie and I didn't want him to hear me and get upstairs and make me talk to him at the exact moment.

For tomorrow I chose a new pair of boxers Shawn brought from Italy, it was still in its case. Black Calvin Kline ones. Black ripped jeans that were too long on Shawn lags that he was just about to give away and a black t-shirt that has millions the same, he won't miss it even if he won't get these clothes back anytime soon or even at all.

For today, because I guess he's gonna sleep here since he has no way to go home in such a storm I grabbed grey sweatpants.

I stepped out of the room quietly and quickly got into mine.

There he stood. Naked.

Nono I'm just kidding, he was with a towel hang low on his waistline hehe.

Anyways. He was there with the towel hung low in his waistline, hair wet and his chest glamored with the wetness of the water. He looked at me as I studied him. It was weird seeing him this way since he's kind of my teacher?

"Brought you some clothes and stuff" again, bluntly.

He nodded and took them away from me. Ok what is wrong with him and why won't he talk normally.
He walked into the bathroom again and got dressed. When he did I realized that I really have to talk with Shawn, I don't want him to get mad at me.