5- Soaked

Later that day.

"Shawnyyyyy!!!"

Cory yells out when I open the door to him. It made me jump since I never knew it was him, I just opened the door when he knocked weirdly and Shawn told me to open. I would never understand these boys. Never.

"Don't you have school now Cory?"

Cory laughs in response as he just runs to Shawn when he heads downstairs.

"You think I mind school when Shawn is back? Stop being such a party pooper! Don't think of that!" he says with a bored exhausted voice, mocking me.

"Whatever, i'm going back to the garage, have fun you married couple"
I say bluntly but a little nicely too, playful, I think.

As I look at both of them they're just mocking me by getting closer face to face and when they're about to "kiss" they start laughing hard and I just shake my head and turn to leave?

"Oh Lee, Mr. Styles asked for you today!" Cory yells behind me and I turn around immediately, not knowing who it is. "Who?" me and Shawn asked together.

"Oh Shawn you'd love him, he's letting us to call him by his first name and eating in class! He's teaching us a few classes, as a community services or volunteering idk, but he was a student at our school and Miss Steadman wanted him to come so.. He's teaching us for a little while! Oh and he gave Lee an 'i' for her assignment" i roll my eyes realizing who he's talking about.

"What the hell is a 'i', it's like, after f, right?" Shawn said and started whispering the abc but i stopped him saying "oh god Shawn yes.".

"So now you're worse than me at school? Omg i have to tell mum!" he began laughing but i stopped telling him "Shawn i haven't failed, he gave me incomplete, i have time to finish the assignment again that by the way, you need to do as well unless you wanna fail?"

Shaws looked terrified by falling again, Mum would kill him. "Nope, no, no need to go there"
Cory laughs and I just turn around and head out to the garage.

When I get out of the door there's a motorcycle out of the house with a man on it.

He wears a black helmet, a black sweater, brown chelsea boots, black jeans and.. Yellow gloves?

As he is still on the motorcycle he takes the helmet off and moves his curly head down, mess his hair even more? Wha- why would he mess his hair even more? Okie.. and then with one fast motion he raises his head, his curls pushed back and get into perfect position. It's him.

I ignore him and walk toward the garage.

I take the key out of my jeans pocket and put it into the lock. As I unlock the door I feel the presence of someone behind me so I turn the handle down and open the door.

"What do you want?"

I hear him suck in a breath, like he's not fully prepared for this. It was a feeling in the air that I felt like I could hear the thoughts in his mind, "here goes nothing".

It is nothing. I don't know why he's here but nothing really moves with me. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, unlike him.

"You weren't at school today"

I turn around with my eyebrows raised, and..?

"Cory didn't know why you weren't so i thought something happened.. since your mother is abroad-"

He began explaining but I just turn around into the garage and cut him mid sentence, saying,

"You're not my teacher, and even if you would, you're not supposed to invade my privacy, showing yourself at my house. It's out of school hours and you're a stranger to me, stepping into my territory with no permission"