8- Torn

Water running all over my body and I feel more awake and energetic now. I'm still very tired from last night because when he left, my possibility of falling asleep again left with him as he closed the door and left the room silently.

I walked out of the shower with water dropping off my wet hair, I thought that if I would wash my hair too I would feel better and fresher.

I brush my hair, standing in front of the mirror only in a purple towel. I look very tired, I have bags under my eyes and I'm quite pale.

I put my clothes on, a black t-shirt tucked into a green sweatpants hugging my waist tightly. I don't really care about my looks that much so I wear whatever I see that the colours are fit together, but I have an advantage since I'm skinny, my mum always says the with a waist like mine and the height I could always be a model, the only need is sports and I hate it but I'm still in good shape without it, yeah call me a bitch cause I'm pretty much am, that's my flex.

I get out of the bathroom and my hair is already half dry, my hair is another flex I've got, it's naturally very straight and after shower it gets dry and settles quite fast.

I look around my room for my black Vans backpack, I'm not one of those fancy girls who have this fancy purse and locker at school—I'm the one who actually carries stuff to school with a dirty bag that I totally adore. I'm in love with vans. I swear that if I was a rich person all I would buy is Vans and Champion buttt I don't really have the money for that so when I do have extra money to waste, that's where it goes. I work for my own money but I feel like I'm working for Vans, I'm an addict for Vans, but—don't worry, it's only the money I keep for that, I have savings for other stuff and that money I don't touch at all.

I find it thrown with books spilled out of it over the floor right next to my door, I walk over to it and take everything out and walk to the black chest of drawers I have below my television, changing books and notebooks with the subjects of today, using the timetable that is glued to the side of the inside of the chest.

When I have everything ready for school I get out of my room and head downstairs.

"Shawn?"

I wait for an answer when I'm still heading down the staircase but no one answers so maybe he left for school without me, I know for sure that when Corys here they're never late cause that's the only rule of corys mum about staying at ours.

I'm heading towards the door since I never eat breakfast, if I'm having breakfast and then I'm stuck at school my gut runs me through hell, I don't know why it happens only when I'm at school but it does so I just won't eat at school days, then it just became a routine that I just don't eat breakfast, even tho it's the most healthy meal of the day.

When I reach the handle I hear footsteps in the kitchen, heading closer to me so I turn around to see Harry. I forgot he was even here or maybe it just slipped out because I thought he had already left.

Black skinny jeans, the ones I gave him and the black shirt as well, and his Chelsea boots of course. I look up to see his face— that remained tired from yesterday and his messy brown curls.

He keeps walking towards me silently until he's a breath away from my face. I looked at him curious, not sure what he's doing until I felt his hand over mine. Grabbing it off the handle and pushes it gently aside, grabbing the handle himself, unlocking the door and opens it.

He left the house.

I remained in my place not really knowing what to do, why he just left without saying a word? Not even bye? It's not like him to act that way but.. ok..? I shake my head confused and head out the house as well.