10- Fix you

————————-
"Tears stream down your face I promise you I will learn from my mistakes. Tears stream down your face And I-
Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"
————————-

We all start heading towards the garage until we hear something that Michael says and we all stop.

"Harry??"

I look at Michael, then at what he looks at and I see Harry standing there with his hands in his black skinny jeans pockets.
The thing is—I'm less surprised by Harry standing there since he already did it once but I'm more surprised by Michael. Why the hell does Michael know him? And still after everything, what the hell is he doing here-- after what he said, I don't wanna see him.

I look at the boys. Luke wears a dumb face like always, i swear to god they were right- he truly looks like there's an elevator music in his head 24/7.
Ashton's dimples flash and Calum looks a bit surprised. I look at Mikey again and see that he smiles.

"Mikey?"

Michael ignores me and gets closer to Harry and gives him a bro hug while Harry just smiles at the boys.

"Aren't you supposed to be in London? Serving the country for what you did?

The boys all laughed and i have to say, I'm confused as hell. I knew Harry was supposed to atone something he did but it sounds worse now that I think about it.

But seriously, how does he know the boys??

"First of all, I did nothing wrong it's just the fucking management it's not a fucking community service and yes I was supposed to be at London but my former teacher said I could help her instead and that way I could make the management shut the fuck up, so here I am at my old town and school. But what are you guys doing here??? Aren't you on tour or something??"

I was surprised by his language, I'm not used to hearing him swearing like that and him talking less.. Formal, than he does at school. They all do a little bit of a small talk while I'm just standing there like a moron. I have no idea what's going on here and how the hell the boys know Harry, but well, I'll find out soon enough. I guess it needs to start with the management question.

As they keep talking I walk towards Luke and grab him aside.

"What's going on here?" I ask him with a firm tone but still silently. Whisper-yelling.

"What do you mean?" He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"How do you guys know Harry?" Luke began laughing and I rolled my eyes impatiently. "Why are you laughing you stupid breadstick"

He looks down at me and smiles slightly, his hand goes up to move a single piece of hair out of my eyes as I look at him with my angry eyes. He caressed my cheek and I got more and more impatient since the look in his eyes gives me a feeling of contempt.

"Love, it's Harry fucking styles who doesn't know him, but leave it aside I fucking knew it!!!" I furrowed my eyebrows when he yelled that he knew something. What the hell? "Knew what Luke!"

"You never watch our shows! I always told Mikey that you couldn't care less about our shows and I'm not the biggest hater of this band but you are! But he!! Always say that you watch the shows!! And I knew you would never since you don't give a shit"

All he said was true actually. I don't watch the shows. I only follow a few hashtags of them that shows me videos then and then on Instagram but how the fuck does he know it. As much as i love the boys-- i can't watch a whole show on youtube., I have a life!