14- sweet creature

"Yeah yeah, Michael's searching for you and boy,  I forgot to bring the phone but Luke said someone called you.. named.. Jupiter? Yennefer?"

"Jennifer??"

Ashton yells out a loud 'yeah' and I look at Harry's expression changes fast. He looks at Ashton then at me with a worried shocked face, then, it's all understood.

"OH NO THE DATE!"

———

"It's today???"

We all tried to find his bike keys, searching literally everywhere. It happens at the worst times indeed. Everything happens when you're in a hurry, losing your keys, your shoe ties are messed up and stuck, the sleeves of your shirt are getting stuck in the handle of the door, everything happens in the worst time.

"Yeah yeah stop asking that Ashton!"

Harry is frustrated as fuck, he feels bad and it's understandable. She was his first crush as much as I remember and I don't know their history, Harry actually never talked about her since we were at the hospital and I don't know if they were a thing or if he just had a crush on her and nothing happened later, but after all, I'm sure he would never wish to hurt the girl.

I searched where he sat now again, he already searched there twice and Ashton once too but there is no other place it can be, the keys have to be in this room.

My hands go under one of the pillows and I find nothing, I begin throwing the pillowed at Harry, giggling. I know I've got the worst time to act all childish but I can't resist it, his face look so annoyed
and purely nervous that it just made me laugh at him.

Yeah, I happen at the worst times too.

I don't really know how to act when people are mad or sad or nervous so all I do is annoy them and make them laugh one way or another, it's annoying me when people think too much or being so caring towards something cause I basically can't understand why.

I don't like to think that much into something even though basically— I do. I think towards, I think past everything and deep down before I do something but the thing is, that I'm different, I do it fast and quickly that I don't even feel like I over think it. It's the same with my memory too, I used to have a great memory but today I really can't remember a thing cause I don't care enough to remember lots of things but if something happens I will remember everything, it just has to be important enough for me to care about.

I'm not who I used to be but now that the boys are here I finally feel more like myself.

"C'mon Lee, please be serious I need to find those fucking keys" I laugh at his frustration and keep throwing those pillows until he catches one in the big hand of his and look at me with mischievous smirk.

Gotcha.

"Now what are you gonna do?" I ask him teasingly but his smirk disappeared a moment later and he huffs. "Nothing. I have to find those keys Lee. Later we can do whatever you want but let me save this girl from trust issues and being miserable thinking it's her fault or something, feeling totally embarrassed. You're a girl too you're supposed to know what can it feel like"

I don't. I can guess it's a shame and a poor feeling but I have no idea what it feels like. I never was in love with someone or never been on a date if it wasn't for Michael and Michael would never actually leave me waiting cause I'm the one who's always late and he picks me up all the time. Every other guy who asked me on a date I said no, partly because my heart was still with Michael but mostly because I could trust no one.