11- The beach

"Harry what's going on?"

I hear the door of the garage opens and Michael gets out of there, when he sees Harry's hand on my lap and me totally freaking out he calls the boys and they run fast toward us. "Shit Michael get to the car and start it. Ash and Calum get him up and get him into the car. Drive to the hospital and me and Lee will drive the other car. Cmon do it now!"

Luke seems freaked out which I really never seen him like that. The boys all do what he says with no protest and I stay on the floor until I feel Luke's hands under my armpits, picking me up.

"We need to talk"

—————

Luke and I are now sitting in his car, driving towards the hospital. Luke is not in a hurry, he is nervous but he seems like he's taking his time and it's a 20 minutes drive and I- not like him, do wanna get there already and understand whats going on with Harry. Its not even about caring about him, it's more about the feeling of guilt.

I noticed he's weird behavior since the first time I saw him today-- he was silent, looked tired, his smile looked forceful and his voice sounded weak, like the words he's saying getting out against his will and fighting with his throat all the way out. Since I don't know him very much I ignored it. I don't know the small thing about him, I have no idea what his normal moods are or how he acts regularly, hence I did nothing until he literally collapsed down to the floor.

I feel a little bit of guilt inside me for pushing his body even more than what he could handle because I cared more about me being mad at him. I won't take it upon myself of course. I know it isn't, if he felt bad before our talk ment it was only a matter of time until he found himself on the floor. Even more, i should feel better for pushing his body till the edge cause i was there to catch him when he fell, that way i saved him from what could happen like injuring his head or whatever.

"I'm going to say nothing about what just happened but what i wanted to say from the beginning so i swear to god if you ask one question i'm gonna say nothing, understood?"

I look at Luke with curiosity. As i look at him i notice that his facial features showing off that he is even more worried that i do and that he is serious about me shutting the fuck up while he speakes. His lip ring between his teeth, his face no longer seems like there is an elevator music there and his blue eyes lost their happiness, that just an hour ago they wore.

"We all know what happened to Harry but i think it's out of our place to tell you what happened so that's a thing for him to tell you. Harry is.. Sick. kinda. It's not something that can kill him, it's actually the opposite of that, he's gonna get very well after this.. Illness. Let's just say its a descent for the sake of ascen"

Luke looked at me and flatted his lips onto a line.

I understand why he asked me not to ask a thing cause this motherfucking asshole explains things like a peice of shit and I swear to god i was about to throw hands but stopped myself since he's driving and i'm in the car too.

"Luke you little piece of fucking shit you explain things worse than a kid tryna say cornflaks"
He looked at me with a silly shy smile on his face that I wanted to smack so badly. "It's not that-"

"well then MASSACHUSETTS"

"Nooo" he gasped out loud and took one of his hands from the steering wheel to put it on his chest like he was in total shock. As a child, Luke could never say that and I knew it because I asked Michael to spill some tea. "oh yeah" i smiled mischievously and then giggled at his hurtful face.

"I thought that at least that he never told you, I thought Muke always wins" he pouts at the end and I smile at him because he's so cute. "Muke definitely wins butttt i'm number one for all of you's lives" Luke rolled his eyes but shrugged in agreement. It's kinda true, bros before hoes is the last thing that stops the boys when i'm around. They all saw me grow up, they care about me like a brother cares for his sister and as a father cares for the mother of his children like he should. With appreciation and adoration. I don't know why they look at me that way but I guess I did help them a lot through the years just like they did to me, all they do is mirroring myself.