Chapter 19

Izuku POV
As we arrived in Hosu I kept on noticing small things for starters the walking adamantium skeleton and the weapons he had hidden in his clothes. Shurikens in the belt buckle. Narrow needle project tiles that were hidden in his coat and lead minded in just the right areas so his coat and belt hidden weapons could pass security. His skeleton tripped the alarm. He said "It is my quirk it causes me to have a metal coated skeleton." Which is true and after he shows him his I.D. they believe him. Still doesn't explain the weapons.
"Stick the dude there is a assassin isn't he."
"Yes." Stick says in a calm and very discreet matter. "Don't attract his attention. Don't look in his direction, chances are he is after the bounty and is very good if he plans to kill a pro." He says while walking away from him me following as we exit the airport and boarded a taxi. We rode the rest of the way and went to a abandoned building. Inside there was weapons that lined the walls and a man tied up in a chair blindfolded with head phones playing music.
"Hello again." Stick says as the man says he'll talk.
"I'll talk just no more Nickelback!" He says. Confused I ask.
"Nickelback?" Confused Stick answers saying "He hates it so much that he'll do anything after awhile, that and his quirk makes musics feel like a physical object to him. Rock music is torture for him."
"Isn't this cruel and unusual punishment. Please STOP IT!!!!!"
Loud enough to make our ears hurt. Not wincing in pain Stick turned the music off and as for information.
"His name is...."

A/N:Sorry cliffhanger I haven't thought of a name for this character. Either way happy New Years and here are memes.

 Either way happy New Years and here are memes

But guys thanks for reading