Chapter 15

Third Person POV
As Dabi and Roy were rounding up the leftover villains Deku asked Dabi if there were more ghost riders or being like them. "No me and Robbie are the newest and since Johnny Blaze became the king of hell all the Ghost Riders meet up every year to discuss certain events and help with vengeance week." "Oh ok because earlier today I felt a similar presence like when you go Ghost... BLAAH Ha. Man that was accidental. Any way from the vibrations I picked up he has a dinosaur like skull and then something like a portal appeared and took him. I know that because it is the only thing that it could've been." "Maybe a portal to hell or somewhere else." "No no Roy! Not your crazy theory of other earths." "He is probably just another Rider like me and made a deal with someone else and not Johnny. Here I'll go check." He says as he opens a portal to hell. "Thank you Dabi."
Dabi POV
"Ah Hell... A home from home." He says as the king of hell approaches him. "Oh hey Johnny do you make a new ghost rider or something?" Dabi questions. "No, I have felt similar energy though. From what I gathered he can do anything a Ghost Rider can and whatever a speedster can..." "What is a speedster?" "A being connected to a primal force. But it comes from another multiverse." "Wait wait wait. Your basically implying that this being comes from another multiverse!" "No but some where in between. Damn I thought that world would never be opened to us again." Then he face palmed him self realizing that he said all that out loud. He sighed as Dabi was confused. "Huh?" "Story for later but for now just go back. Don't tell anyone about this and just say it is another rider ok." "Ok fine. Say hello to Roxanne, Craig and Emma for me." He says as he exited Hell.
Third Person POV
"Soo got any 3s?" Ask Roy as the play go fish with Braille cards. "Go fish. Do you have any kings?" Ask Deku as a racing heartbeat came from Roy. "No!" "Dude at least try I can hear your heartbeat and your yelling doesn't help." "Yeah well your cheating. We agreed no powers." "Fi-!" Then above them Dabi appears and breaks the table they were playing on. "I told you to go on a diet." Roy says as Deku laughs from it. "Hahaha go on a diet! So funny, any leads from Johnny." "No he said it was another rider." "Okay then. But who is he?" "Don't know. Johnny didn't give a name." "Anyway, apparently the U.A. Is going back home for the sports festival and all the Hell's Kitchen classes will be there so one of you has to go there." "Why us Roy." "You guys have been there and it is in your childhood home." He said gesturing to Izuku.
Izuku POV
"What to do. On the one hand I would leave the Kitchen unprotected. On the other hand I can rub my success in my bullies faces... Mwah hahaha." "Deku no Vengeance is Dabis Schtick. Get your own." "Fine how about beating people to a bloody pulp" "No you're a Cinnamon Roll."