Chapter nine

Izuku POV
"Let's go already." said a man with a plague mask. He seemed very impatient. "All the others are in Japan guarding our stronghold. While we sit idly by as we wait for Over-." "Shush don't mention his name. Someone could be around." "Your right. The only reason we're in this God Forsaken city is to get away from Nighteyes, well uh eye." "Dude stop trying to be funn- he's here." Their bickering stop when a man with a crimson red and gold with purple fur, green jacket, dress pants and a white tie with a black button up shirt. "H-hello sir." "Hello has the product arrived yet... or the Eri." "Eri who is that." I ask Toga. "She is his "daughter" she has a rewind quirk. So Overhaul has been experimenting on her to create the quirk canceling drug and made an antidote by reverse engineering her DNA. Which is why I want Dabi here. That man deserves to burn. In hell or anywhere else out there." "Okay then let's get someone else who is nearby and likes taking down gangs." "Wait you mean him..." She was shocked at who I was suggesting but he would help. "I may have called him an hour ago." "Yes he did hello Toga..." said a man standing with a other man with a grey and black costume and another with Patch work on his face."Hi, Roy."
A/N: I've been getting less time to write and my inspiration has been running low. Till next time.