Chapter 13

Izuku POV
"Hey what are your quirks anyway?" "I can do anything a frog can." "I can brainwash people if the respond to what I ask them." "I have balls on my head that are sticky." The last one seemed weird but it helped with a plan of mine. I then asked the boy who was too tired to ask me them this. "Hey! Which one of you can manipulate water!?" A voice responded. "That be me ya-!" After his mind was under the boys control we had him create a whirlpool of water to trap the others and had the grapes balls used to make them stick to rack other. Tsu then carried the boy and grape out of there while I went to the landslide zone.
Third Person POV
At the landslide zone three students were there unaware of each other's presence. As a herd of villains went to attack Todoroki. He froze them all with out batting an eye then just before another villain could attack him, the Devil got him first. "You should pay more attention." Said Deku. "Also you could have accidentally froze that girl. He said that while pointing at what was appearing to be an open clearing before a voice called out. "How can you see me!?" The voice ask followed by Todoroki apologizing. "Sorry for not noticing you." "I'm invisible no one should be able to see me unless... CAN YOU SEE ANY THING THAT IS INVISIBLE!!!" "No I just have very sharp senses that can detect almost anything. Like that girl over there." He said pointing to Ochaco. "Hello everyone." She says after finding the others due to invisible girls yells. Then another villain attacks Ochaco. "If All Might isn't here I'll kill one of his students!" 'His hand are reeking of decay.' Deku thought before jumping in to stop his attack.

The Man With No Fear:DevilDekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें