Chapter 11

Izuku POV
As Dabi burned his eyes and souls with his sins I wondered why he was here. Lucky one of his henchmen who escaped Dabi's wrath was still among the living so an interrogation was in order. "Why did you come HERE!!!?" asked Roy who was on the same page. "W-we came because some big shot that calls himself the new Kingpin called us here. It was a good opportunity to expand the market and get away from a hero for awhile that was investigating us... THAT IS ALL I KNOW!!!" "Let's go already and find out who this Kingpin is."
The next morning.
"I should have been there."I said with a sigh. "Yeah well guest aren't allowed to come soo... yeah. It was really hard to fight the guy with a brainwashing quirk. I'm glad that on our third day we got battle training." "Yeah I wish I was enrolled at U.A., but sadly I'm a quirk less blind kid." "Anyway the reason why I came here is a girl in my class that likes you.' "Wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaat!" "Yeah you heard me. She mostly seems that way." Yeah no kidding. I ditected slight blush on here cheeks at Karaoke as do the fact that it was a hot night and everyone else had blush throughout the night. "Well I better go back. We have Rescue training today and yesterday Iida was voted class president and we had a break in too." "I heard about that in the news. Well see ya." I said as Kacchan left and as I ate what was left of my breakfast. I then went to the office. Karen was investigating in the oil company and found strong leads while I knew what I had to do. But then I heard something nearby, as did Matt. "Why are there VILLAINS HERE." The cry came from Avengers tower. Which wasn't very far. And the cry was so loud and sounded like a little child. Me and Matt stopped speaking for a few moments. "Just go already we'll hold the fort." He said as Foggy was amazed by what we heard the cry's from far away.
I then entered a code on my computer to open a secret cabinet too get my costume and then went to the roof and jump rooftops until I reached a good point to you my grappling hook and entered in through the vent. Making sure not to trip the alarms.