Chapter ten

Izuku POV
"This was a bad idea" I thought as Toga and the punishers sidekick named Roy were going at it. It has been a year since the breakup and I hoped they had patched things up by now. "What are you doing here! You lying jerk wad! You waste of space!" "Come on Toga I'm only here to help that little girl." "Can we hurry up. I can feel her pain. She is close by. There is so much pain." Dabi said that as a armored truck arrived at the front of the warehouse. "LET ME AT THEM!" Dabi said. We then knew how much pain and misery Eri was put in. We then set out. Toga turned off the lights. Long enough to get to Eri. "Don't worry your safe now." Then hundreds of foot soldiers came out. So twice went beyond plus Ultra style. Me and Toga took out some of them after getting Eri to Roy so he could protect her. "I'll make sure she's okay just let Dabi do what he has to do. Dabi then walked through the crowd, silent and made it to their leader. "Your soul. Your soul, ITS STAINED WITH THEIR BLOOD! THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT! NOW FEEL THEIR PAIN!!!!!!!!" Dabi said as he transformed into the Ghost Rider. In front of their leader. He just yawned and took off his glove. "Man your annoying." He said before touching Dabi and ripping him apart. But then Dabi came back. Stitching himself back together. Before Overhaul could do anything Dabi looked him in the eye as Overhaul begged. "NO!No! Please show MERCY!" "Sorry ALL OUT OF MERCY!" Dabi screamed before unleashing the full might of the penance stare on him.