Chapter 2

A/N: I finally found a story with MHA and the Daredevil called My Marvel Academia that's written by trigerhappy2134 and it's two parts called season 1 and season 2 it's really good and anyone who likes crossovers should read it.
Ochaco POV
I was walking in the street looking for somewhere there was mochi, then I bumped in to someone. Before he fell flat on the ground I used my quirk to make him weightless. When he got back on the ground he said "Uh hi I'm Izuku Midoriya." The boy said. "Hello my name is Ochaco Uraraka." I said to him. He then says thank you and then ask if I want anything for the trouble he caused. I say no thanks but he insisted. We went to a near-by bakery that has Japanese sweets like mochi. As we sat in silence he asked what I was doing in the streets of Hell's Kitchen for, after all its the most dangerous neighborhood in New York even with pro hero's out and about. Then a group of thugs who robbed a bank nearby drove away past us and he then took off saying he needed to go to church. I wonder why he seems so familiar...
Izuku POV
When that truck drove by I smelled gunpowder black mask and heard a guy cheering like no tomorrow, saying "WAHOO! WE DID IT! WE'RE GONNA BE RICH!!!". So I headed to the roof tops to a hidden costume. I quickly became the Devil Deku and went after them. Then I used my grappling hook by hooking on to their truck and then I launched another hook at a building that has a strong foundation then when they stop they tried to shoot me with bullets but I dodge everyone of them like in the Matrix and then I retract the hooks and then combine my sticks into a staff a jump to the ground. They fire more bullets, I dodge more bullets. Then when I get there I knock most of them out. But then the last guy says "Please don't kill me do you want the money.". I say no and punch him across the face to knock him out. Then tape nearly wraps around my arm. I move myhead up to see a person with weird elbows, or maybe my echolocation is acting weirdly. Then tape comes out of said elbow and I dodge while asking what he his doing. He then says "I'm gonna pass my class obviously."

A/N: please leave a comment and say which character you would like to see from marvel appear.