Chapter Eight: origins

"Dabi" POV
My name is Dabi I am the Ghost Rider. Let me tell you how I came to be. In Japan my father abused me and my siblings. With my quirk I was considered an abomination cause of the scars it gave me. I also watched heroes in action and then I saw him. A man like me. A fire quirk. His hero name was Endeavor. He became my favorite. Then one day my father tried to burn down the house and everyone started to bleed from all the falling debris. It was so hard to stay alive. All their blood was on my hand but then Endeavor stepped in to save my siblings. Just as he was about to save me my father grabbed me by the ankle and dragged me down to the basement killing me. Then I heard a voice in my head. "Do you wish to seek vengeance on what he has done." I answered "yes..." I had made a deal with the Devil and then I avenged my siblings and told my father "Look in my EYES!!!" I saw all the things he had done and Saw my life, I saw my siblings lives, I saw mom leaving in one memory. I saw all of his life. Then afterwards I went to an orphanage. My siblings died that day in the fire. I however was soon adopted by a man named Johnny Blaze who was here for a stunt show with his wife Roxanne Blaze. They heard what happened and adopted me. We then went to America but Johnny always felt off he said "Why is there a bad feeling itching down my confidence." Then he found out why. I was the new Ghost Rider. He then taught me about the spirit of vengeance in me. "The spirit only hurts those who have the blood of the Innocent staining their soul. Such as your father." As he said that I froze thinking back to those times. "Can you call me Dabi?" "Why?" "Because it was my brother's name."
Twice POV
My name is Jin Bubaigawara. My quirk is called double. It allows me to create a double of myself of others as long as I have specific information like measurements. I once created clones of myself to do my work and soon they turned on me. They tied me up and after a few days we began to wonder who was the original. We all argue the it was ourselves and had driven ourselves mad for an answer. Eventually they all killed each other and I was left. I then traveled to America for a fresh start. I then meet him. His was name is Moon Knight. He took me in and started training me. I then slowly realized I was the original. Then one day in the field both my arms broke and then I knew who I was. When I create clones they aren't that durable and when about two bones break they become mud. That's how I know that I am the original.