Chapter 18

Third Person POV
Izuku was boarding the plane. He felt weird. After all he hasn't been home in years. As he went in the plane he knew that the flight attendant was trying to help him. He accepted to keep his cover. Then out of no where he smelled blood. The blood on one man. "Hey there Stick or is it Stain now." He says as he meta his former master.
"Hey kid I left for 5 minutes and you let everything go to shit, is what I would say if you hadn't." He said with a jokester attitude.
"Why are you here?" Izuku ask.
"Well to get you but since you're here we might as well head on over to Hosu now." He says as he and Izuku take their seats.
"Yeah well I'm here to make sure nothing happens at the sports festival."
"Well you do that I'll go to Hosu. I've heard about a hit on the hero Ingenium."
"Okay when will that happen."
"During the finals of the sports festival. If nothing happens half way through the festival want to help my thing."
"Yeah okay. By the way I think I know his brother. He said his name was Tenya Iida." I say
"Yeah no that's him." He said. "He was put on the hit list of 5 yakuza boss who'll pay 153522000 yen which equals 14 million dollars so he is in trouble." He says.
"Why so much?" Izuku asked.
"They import most illegal drugs, counterfeit, and have a fake insurance company that extorts from their costumers and leave them homeless. The police have been trying to find them for months and Ingenium help speed up the process.

A/N: sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been looking for a fanfic that seems to have gone missing. The plot was a young Matt Murdock in Hell's Kitchen joins Young Justice and becomes their leader. His brother is a boxer being trained by Ted Grant and his father was a cop who is killed after a couple of chapters.