Chapter One: More Than One Way To "See"

Third POV
Today U.A. is opening a new school in Hell's Kitchen. Meanwhile a 14 year old named Izuku Midoriya is making a costume, a symbol, a tool for vengeance. As the worlds youngest lawyer in the making he interns at a law firm called Nelson and Murdock. He finished making his suit.

(Imagine that the hood has no eye holes like the Netflix Daredevil)

(Not sure who made it originally just saw it on YouTube on a channel called Plus Ultra Man)He suits up and takes to the night transforming his walking stick into a grappling hook and swings to the nearest crime

He suits up and takes to the night transforming his walking stick into a grappling hook and swings to the nearest crime. Meanwhile a plane lands with a class of transfer students for the new school. They each settle in to the dorms U.A. made and hang out in the commons room. "I wonder why vigilantes are legal here." says a brown haired girl. "Well they are still villains and many of them are dangerous!" a uptight boy with blue hair. "Yes well many of them are quite popular." a raven headed boy next to a frog like girl states. "My favorite vigilante is this one that's called the devil of Hell's Kitchen.". "Tokoyami it isn't proper to say something like that!" the blue haired boy responds. "WHO THE HELL SAID THAT YOU WERE THE BOSS!! ANYWAY VIGILANTES ARE WEAK AND BENEATH ME!!!" shouted a young boy named Bakugo. "I'VE GOT SOMEWHERE TO BE SEE YA!!!" Bakugo shouted heading to a nearby graveyard. At the graveyard he stares at one grave and states "I know you're there." the ground from before stands behind him and ask who's grave that is. "The grave belongs to a friend of mines mom who die a few years back, now if you'll excuse me am gonna go and visit him... Follow me and I'll kill ya." Bakugo then walks away. He followed the address his mother gave him that leads to Izuku's apartment. Once at said apartment he knocks on the door. Izuku has just gotten back from a night of his "job" and opened the door knowing who was behind it. "Who are you?" he ask opening the door. "It's me Deku. Last I heard you are interning at a law firm called Nelson and Murdock." Izuku smirks saying "Last I heard you got into U.A. Katchan." he walks in the apartment pour a drink as dark and bitter has his soul, milk. "Cut the small take Deku, I'm here to say sorry about your mom and sorry for the things I did to you for not having a quirk." Bakugo says with tears starting to fall down his face. Izuku noticing this says "I forgive you Katchan. By the way is it boo true that All Might Teaches at the U.A. here.". To answer Bakugo says "Ya he came here with us.". Izuku then replies "Cool man, you're being taught by the number one hero.". After a bit of small talk Bakugo leaves saying he's grateful for was Izuku did when they were kids, even though it cost him a lot.

Izuku's POV
The Next day I was walking around minding myown business running an errand when I heard a group of students walking around. Then he noticed a man tailing them and after finishing the errand, which was to find someone to beat up because after meeting with Bakugo I felt weird to be around him again. As he tailed the tailer he noticed were he was. It was a karaoke club the anyone could enter. He then waited for the group to come out. He waited about two hours and then after I finished changing into my costume I then saw them exit and then saw the man moving towards them with a knife in hand. I then realized that one girl was missing. When she exited ran to the gonna-be attacker and used my billy club to knock him down and then it started to rain and I "saw" the girls face. She was beautiful and she had cute haircut and the next day I burned into her on purpose because I wanted to meet her officially and not as the devil of Hell's Kitchen. "Uh hi I'm Izuku Midoriya." he said to Th brown haired girl. "Sorry about that I didn't notice you there." the brown haired girl said noting his cane and glasses while not wanting him to feel awkward about it. "Hello my name is Ochaco Uraraka."