Chapter 3

A/N: some of this chapter will happen like in the 2003 Daredevil movie

Third Person POV
As the weird elbow teen said that Izuku asked what he was talking about. He then says "My class has an assignment to arrest the vigilante named Devil Deku.". Well that explains the weird costume and the fact he's using his quirk. Izuku thought.
2 hours earlier
"In America you can be vigilantes however you can be arrested for a crime you committed as a vigilante." said a tired looking man with no emotion. "You also have an assignment, to capture a vigilante named Devil Deku. The supposed man without fear and probable successor of the original man without fear the Daredevil." the man says. "You can act as a vigilante in New York as long as we monitor you or as long one of these is in the area." the man said pointing to a U.A. drone with a 360 camera a mic attached. Then a blue haired student stood up with his hand waving around like a robot. "Sir why must we capture the vigilante." the boy said. "He is the most skilled vigilante since the original Daredevil and a good way to test you. To sweeten the pot if you can catch him you'll get a reward and those who don't get triple home work for the rest of the year." And with that back to what was happening two hours after this. As the fight continues Izuku and the tape boy end up in the subway as they fight the boy falls into a subway track. His elbows become dislocated from the fall. "Hey, see that light at the end of the tunnel. That's not heaven it's the C train." Izuku says before pulling him out of the track and then he relocated his elbows. "Aaaaaaah!" the boy screams as his elbows get relocated and then Izuku ask the boy for his name. "Hanta Sero." he says. "Well Hanta see you around." and then with that he takes off. Later police arrived with a beautiful reporter. "Hello my name is Karen Murdock"...