Chapter seven: The Team

A/N: Twice is the same age as them in this fanfic
Dabi POV
"Hello Dabi can you come and help out it's urgent and bring Twice with you he is also need." "What are we doing Midoriya?" "Drug bust in Hell's Kitchen Toga will be there." "Alright but are you sure I should come. I could kill someone again." "Don't worry I have holy weapons in case if you come close to that line." "Okay I'm coming I'll tell Twice." I end the call and then tell Twice the situation. "Alright I've been itching for some vigilante work." "See then."  I say to him. It's almost night fall and I don't want to kill so I quickly negotiated with him and ask him to not kill anyone. "Alright kid but you won't alway control me. Once I gain control over you I'll kill all those stained with blood of the innocent. You have my word on that." "I don't doubt your word but I'll make sure that never happens." I say as I walk into a warehouse with a lot of vehicles inside and get in one and drive off.
Izuku POV
"So Toga who are we stopping today?" I ask not knowing who we're up against. "The Shie Hassaikai. They've been making quirk destroying bullets to sell to villains and ones to restore quirks for heroes so the product gets sold to both sides." Toga says in a casual way which shocked me a lot. "Now it makes sense to bring everyone together for this because I never use a quirk and Twices clones are immune to the serum because all them are clones and Twice can just wait out side and you wears armor planting that I use and it's bulletproof soooooo yeah. But that leaves the question what will happen to me if I get hit because Dabi can melt the bullets before they hit him. Maybe it'll just stop my powers temporarily. Either way I should wear my respirator just in case." "Izu-Chan you mutter to much just prepare for the Marvelous Knights." "Fine Toga but we're all still debating on a team name."

A/N: please come up with a team name or choose Marvelous Knights. And also I'm out of Hiatus my family issues resolved in a short period of time!