26

Minhyuk asked Wonwoo if he wanted to go on a double date together. Wonwoo agreed and told Mingyu the details after their conversation.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Mingyu hesitated.

"Don't worry. I also want to meet Minhyuk's crush or boyfriend or whatever he is to him." Wonwoo placed his hand over Mingyu's to reassure him and gave him a small smile.

"Now what shall we wear?" Wonwoo asked.

"Oh I recently got a shirt for you. Do you wanna wear that?" Mingyu asked.

"Oh yea, the cream colored one. Yea i'll wear it. What will you wear though babe?"

"You'll see." Mingyu smirked and stood up.

Both got changed and when Mingyu stepped back inside the room, Wonwoo was surprised. That man looked good in anything. Like what does he not look amazing in?

He wore ripped light wash jeans and a simple white shirt tucked in with a suit vest over that.

"You ready to go baby?" Mingyu asked.

"Y-yeah. Let's go."

Minhyuk had booked a fancy restaurant for them to go to and Wonwoo was a little glad his outfit wasn't too casual or that would've made him uncomfortable.

Minhyuk and Kihyun had already been there and they were talking as the other couple had entered the private dining room.

"Oh hey Wonwoo! Hey Mingyu! How's it been?" Minhyuk excitedly asked.

"It's been great. Hey how about you introduce to us your boyfriend Minhyuk." Wonwoo said

Kihyun had a slight blush on him as he heard the word boyfriend. He stood up and went to go stand next to Minhyuk.

"This is my boyfriend Kihyun. We became official not long after I apologized to you." Minhyuk said.

Kihyun put his hand out to shake and Wonwoo gladly took his hand and gently shook it. And Mingyu, who had all his guards up, still managed to smile at Kihyun and gave him a handshake as well.

"I can't believe you got a private dining room. A table out there would've been fine." Wonwoo said as they all sat down.

"I don't know. I like private dining rooms so I just booked one." Minhyuk shrugged and picked up the menu to look for items to order.

Wonwoo looked to his side to see Mingyu looking a little uncomfortable. He grabbed the other's hand and squeezed it a little before Mingyu smiled at him and Wonwoo smiling back.

They all ordered and waited for the food to come out as they just all talked about random things. Mingyu and Kihyun started talking and they seemed to get along pretty well. But with Minhyuk, Mingyu still needs time.