11

It was getting dark around 8 PM and Wonwoo decided it was a good time to start the movie. He opened some snacks and unfolded a big blanket for the both of them to share.

Mingyu started to get nervous and scared because he knew he wasn't going to enjoy the movie but tried not to show his fear to the other.

Wonwoo clicked on the movie and started eating some chips and Mingyu just sat still like a stone and tried to not show any emotion on his face.

A jumpscare popped up halfway into the movie which made the taller jump in his seat and Wonwoo laughed at him. He looked like all the blood had drained from his face and his soul decided to go on a vacation away from his body.

More jumpscares appeared and Mingyu wanted to go jump in a hole and just stay there but Wonwoo wasn't in the slightest bit scared. He thought the ghost looked kind of weird while Mingyu thought it looked like his sleep paralysis monster.

Mingyu took out his phone and started texting Hansol.

Mingyu
Yo what do I do?
Help!
This movie is so scary.
I'm DYING.

Hansol
Ok then you die?

Mingyu
NOT HELPING.

Hansol
What movie anyway?

Mingyu
The Grudge

Hansol
Oh have fun. Bye! Seungkwan is calling me.

Mingyu let out a heavy sigh and tried to continue to watch the dreadful movie. Another jump scare popped up and Mingyu threw himself onto Wonwoo which startled the older but laughed as he saw Mingyu on the verge of tears from the movie.

Wonwoo swung his arm over Mingyu and pulled the taller closer to snuggle into him. The taller seemed to relax a bit and continued to watch the movie as his head was on Wonwoo's side and his arms wrapped around the older's waist.

The movie had finally finished and Mingyu was so happy as he could finally not have to suffer with the jumpscares anymore but sad that he has to part from Wonwoo.

Wonwoo doesn't move away from Mingyu though, to the taller's surprise. They both continued to stay there and just sit there in silence until Mingyu speaks up.

"Hey. Why do you always ignore my love and affection?"

Wonwoo stiffens and Mingyu could feel it as he was hugging the other.

"I-I don't know." Wonwoo stutters out.

Mingyu frowns. "I know we are not the closest of friends but then again, we have been hanging out with each other these days. I would help you no matter what. You throw me out. I would still be there for you and help you. You can't ignore me and hide from me much longer Wonwoo."

Wonwoo lets a tear slip his eye and soon enough, more tears stream down his face as Mingyu sits up and hugs the other as he cries onto his shirt. Once Wonwoo calms down, Wonwoo starts talking.

"I had a boyfriend once. Irrelevant now. But the damage has been done and I still get nightmares from it every now and then. His name was Minhyuk."

Mingyu wonders. He didn't know that Wonwoo was even with somebody before all this.

"We were together in my junior year so you were still a sophomore. He was a bit shorter than me but I didn't mind. He was really sweet and kind. He treasured me and he was always took care of me."

Wonwoo hugs Mingyu a little tighter before continuing.

"After 4 months of us dating, he started to be very demanding and was using me. He started to do things to me that I would never imagined that he would do. He raped me. Three times. He abused me almost everytime we were together. It all got really bad as I seemed to be falling apart and was even failing my classes. It continued until Jeonghan steps in and tries to pull me away from the relationship. Jeonghan even beat up Minhyuk for me. That's why I am so grateful for Jeonghan even today. Minhyuk is gone now as he was transferred to a new school. But I still get trauma from all the events that had happened."

Mingyu hugs Wonwoo and whispers "You are safe with me Wonwoo.", to which Wonwoo didn't hear but fell asleep and Mingyu's arms.

Mingyu then bridal carries him to his bedroom after looking through every room in the house because he was lost, he laid Wonwoo down on his bed to sleep with put his blanket over him. He then went back downstairs and slept on the couch.