17

The day of their finals were here and Wonwoo seemed to be more calm than usual but he was confident because he studied hard, but he grew nervous as he remembered what he offered Mingyu if the taller passed his exams.

Per usual, Mingyu handed him a chocolate bar before he walked the older to class to cheer him up. Everyone else just noticed how the two got close and didn't say anything because the two of them looked really cute together.

"Good luck on your exams. And I will do good on mine for sure." Mingyu smirked and Wonwoo glared at him before he laughed as well.

Wonwoo walked into his class and now the day of exams has started for the 13 boys.

Mingyu seemed to be doing fine on his exams and he turned each of them in earlier than anyone had expected. The class knew that he was dumb and even the teacher looked surprised. But Mingyu was excited to see his score.

Wonwoo's exams went by smoothly too. He didn't stutter on any questions. He left his class soon after as he finished all his exams and went to the cafeteria to meet up with everyone.

He met Chan along the way and the boy seemed to be happy that his exams were over because he was falling asleep throughout all of his tests.

The only one who seemed to not be doing fine is Seungkwan. He kept on screaming how his test was harder than everyone else's when they were all the same.

The Jeongcheol and Seoksoo couple were too tired so they went home right after exams ended.

Mingyu decided that he would ask Wonwoo to go get lunch with him.