4

As days past, Mingyu continues to try to hit on Wonwoo but as a return, he gets no reply from the latter every time.

He decides to ask someone to help 'hook him up' with Wonwoo.

Mingyu
Hey Jeonghan. You wanna help me with something?

Jeonghan
What do you want Mingew? :)

Mingyu
HEY! THAT NAME! Anyways can you ask Wonwoo if he wants to go get some food with me and do the secks. 🤪

Jeonghan
No

Mingyu
BUT WHY NOTTTTTTT

Jeonghan
You literally just want a one night stand but like I don't think Wonwoo is into you in the first place. Alright see ya. Seungcheol is calling me.

Mingyu sighs as he puts his phone back in his pocket. He thought about it.

He was only attracted to Wonwoo in the first place because of his looks, he never properly tried to know Wonwoo. But his intentions are only to have a one night stand and leave. Cause falling in love? Not something Mingyu wants to do.

He realized he just got bored person after person that he dated which was considerably not good. So he just decided to have one night stands instead to fulfill his needs.

Some people try to come back for more, but Mingyu declines as he doesn't want the person to get too attached to him.

But something about Wonwoo just pulls him in. Usually he doesn't ask the person if they want to do anything with him. People just come up to him and ask to do it and he just agrees depending on the person.

But Wonwoo. That name lingers in his mind.