2

Mingyu's first class was English, which he was horrible at. He also dislikes how he has the class with the English gods, Hansol and Joshua.

He thought about why Joshua called himself Joshua. His name is Jisoo. He once asked why he called himself Joshua and he straight up responded with "I like that name."

Their teacher was Mr. Kim who he really appreciates as a teacher, just the problem is he is bad at the subject.

"Mingyu, can you please define the word restrain."

Mingyu choked on his saliva and gulped. He doesn't even know what the word even meant or how it's spelled.

"U-uh umm hold o-"

"Restrain means to prevent someone or something from doing something, or to keep under control."

Mr. Kim nodded.

"Thank you Joshua. But I asked Mingyu. I let you slide this time Mingyu."

Mingyu nodded and quietly thanked Joshua who smiled.

Classes went by pretty slowly and soon enough, it was finally lunch. Mingyu walked to the cafeteria and got in line to get food with Hansol while Soonyoung went to push and steal tables so the 13 crazy teens could sit together.

Wonwoo decided to not get in line for the food as he was too lazy to and he would end up having his friends feed him anyway.

"You are so lanky Wonwoo. Go get some food." Jihoon chuckled and sat beside Wonwoo with his food while the giddy Soonyoung blushed and just ran off to get some lunch.

Joshua and Seokmin arrived not long later, talking about some random song Seokmin keep babbling about and Joshua just listening and nodding.

Soon the whole group was gathered with everyone at the table with their food, except for Wonwoo and the Jeongcheol couple. They reasoned that their food were basically each other.

Soonyoung squeezed between Wonwoo and Soonyoung only to have an orange thrown at his face by Jihoon, but he still managed to sit down.

Minghao sat on the other side, also next to Wonwoo, with Jun following him and staring at himself on his phone camera.

"God stop staring at yourself. You literally have wrinkles from focusing on yourself too much." Minghao rolled his eyes as Jun glared at him.

"All because you won't look at me so I have to make up for that and admire myself." Minghao then slapped Jun on his shoulder, earning a screaming yelp from the other.

Mingyu sat across from Wonwoo with Hansol who has Seungkwan seated on his lap. Chan sat on the other side next to him, focusing on his food and not wanting to look up and be met with a bunch of couples.

"Hey Chan. It's ok look up. There are singles around here like me." Wonwoo smiles and looks at Chan who slowly started to look up and start a conversation with Wonwoo on how his day has been. Even though the kid is the youngest here, he has more braincells than half the group seated.

Mingyu just said nothing and felt like he sat alone although there was a big group around them. But he didn't mind. He kept concentrating on Wonwoo and the way he talked.

Wonwoo is so cute, Mingyu thought.

Mingyu's hand then started to act on its own and grabbed Wonwoo's chin to make him look up and smirk, which caught the other by surprise. Chan's eyes widened and looked down at his food again only to have Jeonghan comfort him.

"You look so beautiful babyboy. Mind coming home with me later?" Mingyu smirked.

Wonwoo just glared at him and smacked his hand away.

"I'm good."

He then looked over to Soonyoung and asked him to feed Wonwoo and continued to ignore Mingyu for the rest of the day.