1

Just one more episode, Mingyu thought.

Just one more.

He didn't know why he was awake at 3 AM when he has school the next day. He looked at his phone to then see a message from Hansol.

Hansol
I'm going to get food with Seungkwan tomorrow so I won't go home with you.

Mingyu sighed and replied

Mingyu
Alright have fun

He got tired and then proceeded to fall asleep on his show.

-

The alarm rang in the morning at 6 AM only for Wonwoo to slap his hands around trying to snooze it.

Ew school, Wonwoo thought.

He got out of bed to do his morning routine and left for school. He decided to move out of his parent's house as he thought they were annoying him too much and his school was too far anyway. So he managed to save up enough money for a small apartment while working a part time job.

He met up with Minghao and Soonyoung on the way to school.

"Seriously Minghao you don't have to wear Gucci to school everyday." Wonwoo chuckled at Minghao's annoyed face.

"You know everyday is a fashion show for me. I gotta dress to impress."

"Who is this special person Minghao?" Soonyoung smirked.

"Shut up you hamster" Minghao rolled his eyes as Soonyoung pouted.

They got to school and met up with the Jeongcheol couple.

"Hey kids have a donut and some coffee!" Jeonghan said.

Soonyoung was busy looking at the donut selection while Wonwoo just grabbed a coffee and Minghao didn't even bother looking at it.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard and everyone on campus looked towards the direction where the sound came from to see Mingyu and Hansol walking in. The slammed the schools gate closed as they walked.

"God they think they are gods or something." Seungcheol looked at him and sighed. "Time to teach them a lesson later."

Soonyoung didn't even bother looking as he was still busy looking for a donut until another hand went in the box only for him to look up and meet his eyes with the one and only Jihoon.

He looks so good, Soonyoung thought in his head as his jaw dropped.

Jihoon saw this and pushed Soonyoung's chin up.

"God don't drool that's gross." Jihoon scrunched up his nose.

Seungkwan ran up to Hansol and he dragged a happy Hansol away, leaving Mingyu alone.

A hand came up and slapped Mingyu on the back of his head.

"Don't be so loud fool!" Seungcheol yelled.

Mingyu rubbed his hands where Seungcheol smacked and walked towards where Jeonghan and his food were. Wonwoo was too busy on his phone to see that Mingyu has arrived.

"Look who we have here. What's your name cutie?" Mingyu smirked.

Wonwoo just looked up and walked away.

Rude