5

Wonwoo was in the library studying because he had an upcoming test for a class that he actually liked. Psychology. He was planning to major in psychology when he goes to college so decided to have a head start with the class in high school first.

Jeonghan saw Wonwoo studying so he sneaked by and sat down with Wonwoo while sneaking some bread to him.

"Eat up and study hard. You will pass the test." Jeonghan placed his hand over Wonwoo's and smiled.

Wonwoo felt a tug on his lips and managed to smile a bit after thanking Jeonghan. He then had to leave moments after because Seungcheol was taking him out.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were seniors and it was the easiest high school year for them as they already took all the classes they needed and only had to take a few classes their senior year. So they didn't have to worry for college.

Wonwoo also had an easy senior year but decided to take some more classes to have an easier college life, or so he thought.

Mingyu had walked in the library with Hansol only to see Wonwoo sitting there, ripping of small pieces of bread and sneaking it into his mouth to eat secretly while taking some notes. Mingyu smiled at this and left Hansol to go sit down with Wonwoo.

As he sat down, Wonwoo didn't bother looking up as he knew who it was and just continued reading his textbook. Mingyu didn't say anything and just watched the older study, not wanting to disrupt him.

Wonwoo didn't mind that he sat there, as long as he didn't bother him.

Wonwoo's nose would scrunch up a bit after his glasses fell to low or when he was concentrating really hard, which the other thought of it as something really cute.

Wonwoo was writing down something when he glanced up and saw that Mingyu took out some homework and started doing it as well.

"See I got bored just watching you so I might as well do something. I don't usually study but I'm bored ya know?" Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo, with his canine teeth showing.

Wonwoo just nodded and got back to taking notes.

An improvement. He nodded, Mingyu thought and smiled.

The school's library was about to close so Wonwoo and Mingyu were packing up their stuff.

"Do you want to go grab some dinner? It's getting kinda late and I also don't want you to walk home by yourself." Mingyu offered.

"I'm not hungry, thank you though." Wonwoo spoke and his deep voice sent some chills down Mingyu. But Wonwoo's stomach decided to betray him and his stomach growled a little, and his cheeks grew red from embarrassment.

Mingyu laughed and said, "Yea of course not. You are not hungry."

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's hand and guided him out of the school to a food truck nearby.

"What do you want? My treat." Mingyu asked Wonwoo as the other was looking at the menu.

"I don't want anything." Wonwoo said blankly.

Mingyu ignored the older and ordered some food for the two of them.

He grabbed their food and took Wonwoo to a park and sat down on the bench while opening up a small food tray, revealing some spicy rice cakes with ramen and cheese.

Mingyu broke his chopsticks in half while Wonwoo just watched what the other was doing. Mingyu picked up some food with his chopsticks,blew it, and told Wonwoo to open up so he could feed the other.

But Wonwoo declined and Mingyu just sighed.

"Wonwoo you need to eat. You have a test tomorrow and your stomach was growling. Plus you are pretty skinny. Eat some for me baby."

Wonwoo was taken aback by the nickname, but didn't say anything and just opened his mouth and ate the food that Mingyu fed.

Both boys just sat there, in silence while Mingyu was eating and also feeding Wonwoo.

"Why are you interested in me?" Wonwoo asked.

"At first, I just wanted to get you in bed with me for a night. But now I just want to get to know you. But the other thought still lingers there." Mingyu smiled while Wonwoo did as well.

"Nice to know."

Mingyu spoke up. "You know I like your voice and your smile. Really pretty."

Wonwoo just nodded.

The boys sat there for a little after finishing the food.

"Let me walk you back." Mingyu offered. The other didn't say anything and just let Mingyu walk with him back to his home.

Once they arrived, Wonwoo opened up his front door and just smiled at Mingyu and gestured that he would go inside and told Mingyu to get back home safe.

As Mingyu was walking back to his house, he couldn't help but smile at how cute Wonwoo was.