28

Apartment searching was way harder than the two thought. Since Wonwoo had a more financially stable bank account, he could help Mingyu with the rent as well as groceries. Mingyu on the other hand, had the bare minimum amount to pay his part in the rent.

"Hey woo isn't this one a little too expensive?" Mingyu asked

"No I think it's fine. Here how about this, I pay for the rent because I make more money and you handle groceries and other living expenses. How does that sound?" Wonwoo suggested.

"Ok that sounds good with me. So this apartment then?" Mingyu asked as Wonwoo nodded.

The two went to the apartment after to go check it out themselves.

The apartment itself was two stories, the second floor being smaller as it was only used as the bedroom. It was as big as a grand master bedroom with the walls painted a warm caramel color. The rest of the apartment was painted white with marble counter kitchens. It even had a big window overlooking the city as they were on the top floor of the apartment complex.

"My parents already agreed to let me move in with you. How about you?" Wonwoo asked.

"Of course woo. I suggested it so I had to get permission before you did." Mingyu chuckled before backhugging Wownoo and the two wandered around the apartment space.

"We can put a big couch here babe." Wonwoo suggested.

"I was thinking of that too and we can have a small coffee table here and have a TV on the wall over there."

The two talked to the landlord and agreed to move in.

"I'm so glad I get to move in with you woo."

"Me too. I get to finish high school moving out into an apartment with my boyfriend." Wonwoo said as the two walked hand in hand.