6

Wonwoo was on his was to his psychology class to take his test when Mingyu stepped out of one of the halls and tried to scare Wonwoo, but the other looked unamused and continued walking. Mingyu pouted as he couldn't scare the other and just sped up to walk by his side.

"I know you are about to have your test so have this before for some energy!" Mingyu was happy as he took Wonwoo's hand and placed a chocolate bar in his hands and cupped it, while placing his hands over.

"Good luck! You will pass the test anyway." Mingyu waved as he walked away.

Wonwoo stood there for a bit and looked at the chocolate bar. He felt a small smile tug at his lips but suppressed it and opened the chocolate bar to eat it while continuing to walk to his class.

Wonwoo finished his test first, but then he wasn't surprised because he always finished all his tests first anyway. Thank goodness this class was right before lunch so his stomach didn't have to suffer any longer.

The bell rang not long after and Wonwoo stood up to walk out of his class when he saw Mingyu wait at the doorway.

Does he even have class? Why is he here so early?, Wonwoo thought to himself as he walked out of the class through the other door to avoid the overgrown tree stalk.

Mingyu pouted as he raced through the crowd of students to reach Wonwoo and walk with him.

"Why did you avoid me? You clearly saw me standing there." Mingyu complained.

Wonwoo, per usual, just looked at him and continued walking. Mingyu just shrugged it off and continued to accompany the older to the cafeteria where they met up with the 11 other crazy people.

"Guess who finally has a boyfriend." Jun spoke up as everyone settled down.

Seungcheol spat water in Jeonghan's face as he heard this and Soonyoung dropped his whole sandwich.

"Who would want to date you?" Mingyu joked as Minghao shied behind Jun.

Jun frowned and had Minghao sit on his lap. Everyone's mouth went to an 'o' shape as they were still shocked. Wonwoo was happy though. His friend finally found someone who can take care of him and love him.

"Haohao and i started dating yesterday. He's really nice but like at the same time, really mean." Minghao just glared at him.

Chan, who sat beside Wonwoo, started to look like he was getting sad. The other noticed this and patted his shoulder and smiled at him. Chan smiled as Wonwoo whispered, "Do you want to talk about it? We can go somewhere else."

Chan shook his head and muttered an 'it's fine' and continued to eat. Wonwoo told him that if he needed to talk, just ask him. Chan told him that he was just sad that he was single to which Wonwoo laughed and replied with a "me too".

__________________
A/N: Hi guys thanks for reading my story and please vote for the chapters!