𝔹𝕚𝕘 ℕ𝕖𝕨𝕤

They reached the house, and Kyoya helps Grey out of the car. The moment they go inside, Mr. Ootori is there.
  "Hello Grey." He took Grey's hand in both of his, and held it. Grey smiled.
  "It's nice to see you again." Mr. Ootori smiles back, which Kyoya finds strange. His Father has never been so fond to see someone.
"These are my other two sons. Akito and Yuichi." Mr. Ootori introduces. The two shake Grey's free hand.
"I'm Grey Phase. Nice to meet you."

Kyoya's POV
  Now that I think of it. I have no idea what my Father hired Grey for. The twins did say he was an artist. He also has a drawing pad full of clothe designs. Maybe my Father knew Grey from before?
  "I wasn't aware your last name was Phase." My Father says letting going of his hand. Maybe he didn't know him too well. My father turns to me.
  "Kyoya. Grey is hired as our family designer. He may not show it, but he is a top notch designer. He will also be doing any painting, or cleaning if needed." He says. Grey smiles slightly at me. Then reaches in his bag, pulling out his sketchbook.
  "The designs you asked for sir." Grey says, flipping through his notebook and showing him. I step closer to look and was surprised. His designs were really good.

(A/n: These are not my designs)

  My Father looked pleased and hugged Grey

My Father looked pleased and hugged Grey. He must be very fond of him. Maybe they do have a past that I'm unaware of. I'll ask him later.
"These are excellent. Thank you. Your next project is in our ball room. You will see too it tomorrow." My Father says returning the notebook.
"I most certainly will." Grey takes his sketchbook and puts it in his bag.
I lead the way to Grey's bedroom. We gave him a rather small room, but to him it's big. He couldn't even fill half of his bedroom. I offered to take him shopping but he refused. I could just surprise him if his birthday is soon. I'll ask my Father.
"Enjoy your stay here Grey. Call if you need anything." I say and close the door as I leave. I head for my Father's office, and knock before entering. I hear a faint, "Come in." I enter closing the door behind me. I take a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.
"How can I help you Kyoya?" He ask, flipping through papers on his desk.
"Do you have a past with Mr. Phase?" I question him, and that made him look up. So there must be a connection. My Father puts his pen and paper down, folding his hands.
  "Yes, I do...You must of noticed how close I am to him?" I nodded to his question. He continued, "Maybe some other day I will tell you. For now, go get some rest."
  I begin to stand but remember the other thing I wanted to ask.
  "Is Grey's birthday soon? I wanted to surprise him with a decorated bedroom."
  "Yes. His birthday is in three days."
  "Thank you." I leave and go to bed.

Grey's POV:
  I woke up the next morning to the sunlight peaking through my window. I yawn and stretch, standing up from my bed. I take a quick shower, then head to the ballroom for my project. I walk in to see Mr. Ootori.
  "Yoshio. Good morning sir." I greet him, and he smiles.
  "No need to call me sir." He says, "Your project is to paint these walls with a beautiful mural. I want golds, whites, beige, and hints of blacks." He explains and I nod understanding. I start to sketch out an idea in my book. Mr. Ootori moves it away from my face.
  "Make sure to run the design by me before you paint." His hand still on the book. I look up from his hand to his eyes, and nod. He smiles then walks away. I finally came up with an idea and Yoshio approved. (Picture up top) He gave me money to buy paint, and I walk to the store. Half way back home I see Mori senpai.
  "Mori!" I yell out. He turns and notices me. I walk to him and he smiles. I didn't realize how cold it was. I'm shivering pretty bad at this point. Mori notices and takes off his sweater. He puts it on me.
  "What are you doing? Aren't you going to be cold?" I ask him, and he shakes his head. Before I can thank him, he takes the paint cans from my hands. "You don't have to do that." I tell him. But he ignores me, and walks towards the manor. I catch up and try taking a can. He grunts at me, and lets me take one.
  We reach the manor and I open the door for him. He holds it with his back.
  "At least let me hold the door for you." He doesn't budge and I roll my eyes. Deciding to give up. I walk in and see the two eldest Ootori brothers.
  "Who's that?" Yuichi ask me and takes the paint can from my arms.
  "My friend Mori. He helped me carry the cans here." I explain, and they nod understanding. Akito takes the other cans from Mori.
  "Thanks for your help Mori-senpai. You going to get home alright?" I ask him, and he nods smiling. I jump up hugging his neck. He bends down slightly, and wraps his arms around my waist. We part after a bit and he leaves.
  "Where do you need these?" Akito ask me. I turn after closing the door, and they follow me to the ballroom. Once they set the paint down they leave.
  I get started on the huge room. I haven't eaten or drank anything the whole day. I worked until it was dinner time, and my stomach was yelling for food. I was almost finished when Kyoya walked in. He took the brush in my hand from behind me, setting it down.
  "You've worked all day and haven't eaten a thing." He states. How could he know that?
  "I ate." I tell him and he crosses his arms. Oh, he knows I'm lying.
  "Did you lie to me? The chef told me you haven't showed up in the kitchen. Then the maid said you haven't left this room." Damn, Cory and Joel ratted me out. Before I could say anything. Kyoya grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the Kitchen. He sat me down at the island, and put a sandwich in front of me.
  "I'm not hungry-" I cut myself off as I see him glaring at me. Scared, I take a bite from my sandwich.
  "When I get back, you better have finished that." He says walking away.

Kyoya POV:
  I want to go talk to my Father about how he knows Grey. I don't want to wait. Even if I've only waited a short period so far. I reach his office and walk in. Closing the door close behind me.
"Back so soon?" He ask, I just sit in a chair.
"I want to know how you know Grey." I state like I won't leave without an answer. He sees that and clears his throat, setting his pen down. He folds his hands and looks at me. He nods.
"Grey is related to someone in your club."