𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖?

Monday afternoon.
  Before the club time started. The host asked Grey to get to music room three early. As Grey entered he was dragged to the next room, and sat on the couch. He looks confused and sees the twins dragged him away.
  "Please don't hurt my baby brother." Kyoya tells them. Adjusting his glasses making them shine due to the light.
  "Someone explain why I'm here early." Grey says, and Mori puts a flower behind Grey's ear. He blushes a little.
  "We want you as our new host. We will start introducing guys to our club. You will be the host for them." Tamaki explains to him. Grey gives him an are-you-serious-look.
  "Why me? Haruhi's the girl!" Grey protest standing to his feet. The twins push him back down by his shoulders.
  "Haruhi will be going between both girls and boys." Hikaru explains.
  "Which leaves you." Kaoru finishes. Grey looks to his brother for help. But he doesn't do or say anything. Grey mutters a fine.
  "Good, you start today." Tamaki says.
  "What?!" Grey stands getting pushed back down again. But the two hands stay on his shoulders. They see people starting to come inside, and get seated at their table. Grey was drawing when he feels a hand pick his head up. His eyes meet a pair of brown orbs. He smiles delightedly at Grey. The pink haired and brown eyed boy sits down, letting go of Grey's face.
"I'm Hiro. It's nice to meet you." Pink haired boy says and Grey nods. Kyoya walks over to assist his baby brother.
  "He's a little shy. It's his first day after all." Kyoya explains to the brown eyed student. He whispers to Grey to talk more then sits at his own table.
"So..You've recently moved here right?" Hiro ask him. Grey nods. They chatted and laughed together for the whole club time. Grey explained how he found out who his family was. How his Father hired him knowing he was his son. Then telling him on his birthday. Grey says, "It's the best thing to ever happen to me." Hiro just smiles and stares at Grey's features. He blushes a bit as he watches him smile. When club time ended, Hiro promised to come back tomorrow. He even left his phone number in Grey's sketchbook.
  Even if they all seemed to have fun. Mori inside felt jealous. He had a crush on Grey, and didn't want that pink head taking him away. He sighs as the next day Grey was with him again. He often saw pinky sending flirty text. When Grey giggled and blushed, Mori looked over and he was texting him.
"Are you okay?" Honey asked his tall cousin. Mori didn't say anything, not even a grunt. Then Honey followed his gaze to see him staring at the youngest Ootori son.
"You like him don't you?" Honey ask him. Mori hesitates but nods.
"Then go ask him out. Grey!" Honey runs to Grey with Mori trying to stop him. Mori watches from afar, Grey smiles and nods. Honey runs back over.
"Grey said he would love to go on a date with you!" Honey says loudly. Mori smiles and pats Honey's head. Later Honey tells him that Grey wanted to go get ice cream. So after club time the two went to get ice cream as the sun set.
"What kind do you want Takashi?" Grey ask his tall date. Mori points to the vanilla. Grey smiles.
"What about you?" Takashi ask him.
"That one!" He orders a small rocky road on a cone. While Mori got a small vanilla on a cone. They finished their ice cream, then went on a walk. They sat at the cherry tree facing the sun so they can watch it set. Grey stares at the setting star and is amazed.
"Cute." Mori says quietly and Grey blushes. Grey lays his head on Mori's lap, as Mori plays with his hair. They sat in silence watching the sky.
"Do you like that pink guy?" Takashi ask quietly. Grey looks up as Takashi brushes his brown hair out of Ootori's eyes.
  "I like Hiro as a friend." Grey starts and sits up on Mori's lap. "Don't worry Takashi. I like you." Grey kisses his cheek. Mori smiles softly.