𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

The next day Grey and Hiro were acting close. Grey tried his best to keep up the act, but it wasn't easy. That night, Hiro would take his fiancé to meet his family. They've heard much about him, but have never met him. Everything was going well, until the last class of the day.

  Hiro's POV:
  I was holding Grey's hand and walking to our last class. On the way we ran into Takashi. We bumped shoulders and glared at each out.
  "Mind watching where you're going, or are you blind?" He hisses at me.
  "Clearly you're not. You're obviously jealous seeing as I stole your boyfriend." I smirk. Grey punches my shoulder, and I glimpse at him. He gives me a look to stop it. I just ignore it.
  "At least I don't have to make fake videos to get someone to like me." Mori retorts. I'm so done with this guy. Before I know it, I socked Takashi right in the eye. He holds his face, eyes piercing at me. He starts coming at me, but Grey stops him. He turns around and leaves. Lucky for us, no one was around to see anything.
  "What was that?!" Grey screams at me.
  "He was ticking me off."
  "So you hurt him?! This was a mistake!" He holds up his hand with the ring on it.
  "Do you not like the ring?" I ask him. He better not be referring to the engagement.
  "Yes. It's the fact that it's your ring!" He takes it off and throws it on the ground in front of me. I hear it drops on the tile, and his face drops. He realized what he's done, and made a mistake. He takes a few steps backwards. I give him the look.
  "Pick it up, and put it on your hand." I instruct him, trying to stay calm. He breathes out shakily, frozen in complete fear.
  "Greyson. Pick. It. Up." I tell him again. He picks it up and puts it on quickly. His eyes are filled with tears. I pick up his chin gripping it tightly. Grey grabs my wrist that's holding his face.
  "Don't you dare act like this in front of my parents." I emphasize dare to make my point clear. He nods whining. I let go and point for him to walk.

  That night I picked out the outfit Grey is wearing at dinner. (One up top) He looked adorable in it. I wasn't sure if he liked it at first. But once I saw him smiling at the mirror, I was sure he like the clothes. I hug him from behind and his smile falls.
  "You like your outfit?" I ask him as we stare in the mirror. He nods and puts his hands over mine. I know he's trying, which is all I can ask for.
  "You better be good at dinner." I remind him and he nods. If he's ignoring me I will not be happy. I hold his hands and kiss his cheek. We then head downstairs to the dining room. When we reached the entrance to the room, all head turn to us.

Grey's POV:
  Everyone looked at us, and I felt flushed. This is crazy. A few hours ago Hiro and I had gotten into a fight. Now I'm meeting his parents?! My heart can't take this much drama in only one day.
  We take a seat at the large table. Must be Hiro doesn't have any siblings, while I have several. Three brothers, and two sisters. I looked at the table and at my lap, and not at his parents. This is nerve racking.
  "So you must be Grey. We've heard so much about you." His mother tells me, I smile nervously.
  "He talks about me that much?" I ask. They nod at me, and I look at Hiro smiling. He lays a hand on my thigh making me blush slightly. We talked for a bit, until our food came. It looked so nice. The butler had said it was seared scallops with a butternut squash purée, and a dragon roll on the side. Something along those lines. We started eating when Hiro had to mention the fight.
  "We got into a fight earlier. Grey doesn't always like to behave." Sheesh, he acts like my parent.
  "In what way?" I started to choke on my water when his father had said that. My face was beet red from the comment. Hiro continued what he was saying, so I don't explode in embarrassment.
  "We ran into his ex, and Grey had a tantrum after Takashi had left." After clearing up that Takashi was my ex, since we didn't explain that. I glared at Hiro.
  "I wasn't the one who punched him in the eye." I sassed. His parents glance between us two. He took a deep breath and turned to me.
  "Greyson. Do we need to talk?" He threatens, and I shake my head. "Good." He gives one last glimpse before looking back at his plate.
  "I see the video didn't give Grey enough of a push." I looked up at Hiro's mother. They knew about the video? Was it their idea? I can't believe they were all in on it!
  "We have plenty of blackmail, so I suggest you start listening to our son." My eyes narrow into a glare. Hiro hits my thigh telling me not to glare at his parents. The rest of the dinner I was silent. I had nothing to say. I would only speak if they asked me a question. They asked about my hobbies, my job, and my family. But I only gave the shortest answers I could think of. We were about to go upstairs, when Mr. Sato held me back to talk. I stood, staring at the ground in silence.
  "You'll do whatever it takes to keep your families reputation safe, right?" He asked, and I nodded. "Then talk to your Father about pushing the wedding date up." I looked up at him wide eyed.
  "B-But I'm not ready, and my Father wants to wait until after high school." I stutter out.
  "Just think about your last year of high school for the wedding. You don't have to, but we'd like that." I nod and go to Hiro's bedroom to get ready for bed. I was about to leave for the guest room, before Hiro stopped me.
  "Where are you going?" He ask me. I point to the room across the hall and he shakes his head. "Sleep in here, next to me." He says. I hesitate but lay with him. He hugs me from behind as we lay in bed. I fall asleep soon after that.

Drama, and a longer chapter than usual. I hope you liked it!
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎