𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

After their first date, the two started going on more and more dates. Hiro would see them in public parks, and at the mall. He didn't like the idea of Grey with another man. Hiro started attending the host club more frequently. Driving all of Grey's attention away from his soon to be boyfriend. Or rather, not soon to be. If Hiro had anything to say about it.
  "How come you only request for me?" Grey ask the brown eyed teen. Hiro holds the cold metal tines of the fork in his mouth. He tries thinking of an excuse.
  "I want to know you better. Is that such a crime?" Hiro says, taking another piece of cake onto his fork. Grey thinks it's a bit suspicious. He thought it was even stranger now that he was constantly drawing him.
  "May I see your notebook?" Grey ask his pink haired friend. Hiro thinks, He may assume I'm some sort of stalker. He only believes this because he draws Grey so regularly. Most of the time, it's when he's in the host club sitting with Grey. But he sometimes draws from afar. What does he say?
  "May I see yours?" He returns the question. Grey shakes his head.
  "Mine is for my job." Grey explains. Hiro hands his black spiral notebook to him. He flips through the pages and blushes. Hiro was expecting Grey to yell that he was a stalker, or creepy. Anything along those lines. But he didn't expect what Grey said to happen in the least.
  "These are beautiful." Ootori says, making Hiro smile. "Is there a reason you draw me mostly?" That's the questions Hiro didn't want to answer. The real reason was because he's in love with someone he just met a few days ago. He couldn't get his mind off the young Ootori son.
  But instead he said, "You're my muse." Which worked as well. Mori hears those words and walks to Grey. He pokes the Brunette and motions for him to follow. They go to one of the connecting rooms of the club. Inside was a large black piano, which Grey sits on.
"What's going on with Hiro?" Mori ask clearly upset.
"He just draws me a lot and only request to sit with me." Grey explains, "Don't worry Takashi, I don't like him like that. Don't let him get to you." He reassures the tall raven-haired teen. Mori doesn't say anything, just leans down and kisses Grey's head. They go back out and sit back at their table. Hiro is drawing the set up of the pastries on their table. Grey watches as he erases and redraws a strawberry on top of a slice of cake. Hiro looks up at the brunette.
  "I was wondering..." Hiro began, hesitating to finish his sentence. He continues as he sees Grey waiting for him to finish. "Would you want to go on a date with me?" Grey looks taken back. Hiro notices Kyoya glance over as well as Mori. Before Grey could even answer, his older brothers walk in. They walk over to their brother and tell him to get ready.
  "Why?" He questions and his brothers say nothing. But Grey already knew his Father had another project for him. Grey grabs his bag and says goodbye. Hiro glares as Takashi hugs the youngest Ootori. After Grey had left, there was no point for Hiro to stay. The whole reason he was there was for him. He walked home not wanting to call the limo. The ten minute walk was relaxing after getting worked up over Mori and Grey. He needed to figure out a way to get him on Hiro's side. But how? That's when he got it.

That night. He'd go bother Mori, and make him say things that could easily be used against him. As he drove up to the manor, the golden gates opened. They parked, and Hiro stepped out of the car to climb the tall stairs to the door. Right after he knocked he saw Takashi. He smirked at the tall third year.
"Hello Morinozuka." Hiro greeted, and Takashi just looked at him. They stared at each other silently. Hiro clears his throat, then continued. "So. I've come to ask you something." Mori just nods, waiting for the teen to continue.
"Rather tell you something. I heard you saying awful things about Greyson." Hiro lies, hoping that Mori will snap. That's exactly what he did. He had enough with this stupid pink head getting in the way.
"Liar. Grey and I were happy before you came around and ruined things. You should get out of my way, and leave him alone. He would be fine if you only stayed friends. But he's told me himself, he doesn't like you more then that." Mori doesn't speak that much, and Hiro needed him to. He really set him over the edge.
"You are happy?" Hiro questions.
"I was happy." Takashi corrects him. During Mori's rant. Hiro held his phone behind his back, recording every word he was saying. He clicks it, stopping the recording.
"Whatever you say Takashi. But soon you'll be out of the picture, and Grey will love me." Hiro walks away and enters his limo. They drive back to his own manor. Hiro has just what he needs.

Hope you enjoyed!