𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

The next day during club time, Mori entered to a very quiet room. He walked closer as the others just stare at their schoolmate. He looks confused as to why Grey looks upset, and why the others glare at Takashi. He tries to walk to Grey and comfort him, but was stopped by Kyoya. He looks down at the Ootori son.
"Don't you get near my brother." Kyoya hisses, and Mori looks more confused. Hiro rushes in with a water bottle and sits next to Grey. Laying the others head on his own shoulder.
"He doesn't know." Kaoru notices.
"Show him." Hikaru says. Haruhi pulls out her phone and shows the video to Mori. It looks like the security cameras at his own manor. The video shows the argument between Hiro and Takashi, but the sound was different. Hiro must've made it so it sounded like he was talking about Grey!
"I wasn't talking about Grey." Mori says a bit worked up. He glares at Hiro. Tamaki and Kyoya shake their heads at Mori. Honey doesn't even make eye contact with his cousin.
  "I wasn't...I really like Grey. I was talking about Hiro. I can prove it." Mori says, Grey looks at him angry.
  "Why would you talk about Hiro like that?" Grey ask. Hiro holds him closer. Mori is now silent. Not knowing the right way to answer.
  "He was trying to get in between us. Clearly he has now..." Grey's expression doesn't change. Hiro nudges him and they leave. But not without the pink head shoving Takashi's shoulder with his own.

  At Hiro's manor. Himself and Grey were in the kitchen. Getting ingredients to bake a cake. Hiro grabs a bowl and sets it on the counter. As the brunette got the flour from the cabinet. Grey started to mix the dry ingredients, and Hiro hugged his waist. Resting his head on the others shoulder.
  "You would never lie to me right?" Grey whispers, but loud enough for the other to hear. Hiro holds Grey closer.
  "I would never." He reassures the younger. He holds the first years hands, and mixes with the others hands. "Hey. Look at me." Grey turns, Hiro's hands still on his waist. Hiro gently holds Grey's chin and leans in. Grey kisses back, and Hiro could only think one thing. Checkmate.
  The next day at school. Hiro walked his new boyfriend to all his classes. He would smirk as he sees Takashi glaring at the two. Hiro grabbed Grey's hand to annoy Mori. Then during club time, he'd hold Grey close.
  "I'm glad you're happy." Kyoya says hugging his little brother. Mori left the music room without telling anyone. He went to the bathrooms and sat down, with his head in his knees. He hears someone come in but doesn't move.
  "Mori." He hears and looks up to the blonde in front of him. "I want to help. I don't believe you said such things about someone you loved so much." Tamaki says and puts his hand out for the raven haired teen. He stands, and smiles at his friend.