𝙽𝚘 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏

Tamaki and Takashi have been trying to find some sort of evidence against Hiro. But every time they were close, they ended up empty handed. On Saturday, they checked Mori's security cameras at his manor. But his camera's seemed to be shut off a few days before the argument.
"Has he been planing this?" Tamaki questions the taller teen. Mori shrugs, but he assumes that's probably a true thought. Why is he so obsessed with Grey? Mori thought to himself. They continued looking through the camera's and still saw nothing. How could of Hiro turned off Takashi's family cameras? Did he somehow hack into the system? It was so unclear to the two.
They decided to take his backpack after school. Maybe he would have something? His notebook, or even his phone.
During club time, Hiro and Grey sat together like everyday. When Hiro left to go to the restroom, and Grey went to grab drinks. The two host made their way to the bag. They grabbed it and left as quietly as they could. Once they arrived to a private place. They turn the bag upside down, with the valuables pouring onto the floor. Stray papers, a pencil bag, notebook, and his phone landed on the floor. Mori grabs the phone and tried to login.
"It needs a password." He says to the blonde.
"What about the day Hiro got with Grey." Tamaki suggest and Mori puts in the digits. It buzzes at the wrong digits.
"That's not it." Mori mutters. Thinking for a moment then clicking the numbers. The date that Hiro met Grey. Ding! He got it right. Tamaki looks over the others should as they sit on the ground. Mori clicks on Photos, and sees A LOT of photos of Grey.
"He is obsessed." Tamaki points out and Mori nods. He exits out of the app, and goes to notes. Nothing there, just art plans. Then he goes to memos. He plays the most recent one, he hears the argument. The real one. Tamaki's jaw drops. Then they look at an editing app. That was where Hiro must've changed the sound. Perfect. Mori didn't have his phone on him. But he sent the evidence to his phone, and deleted the text. Suddenly the phone was snatched out of Mori's hands. He looks up and saw Hiro and Grey.
"Stealing? You've got to be kidding Mori." Grey scoffs and grabs Hiro's bag and things.
"Wait. Hiro was lying, we have proof!" Tamaki yells frustrated. Grey gives a questioning look at the two.
"Look at his phone, on memos. It's the most recent one." Hiro opens his phone and shows Grey the most recent. Of him strumming a guitar. The young Ootori glares at the two.
"Can't believe you'd lie to me, again." The two leave. Hiro smirks at the others then follows his boyfriend.
"How did he delete that?!" Tamaki leans against the wall frustrated. Every time, they'd get so close and get nothing.
"I sent it to my phone. But I left it at home." Tamaki smiles at the raven haired teen. Yes! They've got him now!

  After club time the two went to Mori's manor. When they reached his bedroom, they were met with Hiro. He sat in Mori's desk chair, right leg crossed over the other. He has Takashi's phone in one hand, and the memory card in the other. The two stare at him as he smirks at them. He drops the phone and card and stomp on them. He chuckles, walking out whistling a eerie tune. Leaving the two silent teens in the room alone. They have zero proof.