Disappearance Of The Puppet Master

After Hiro had left that night. The club had apologized to Mori. Everyone had except Kyoya. He felt so bad for assuming Takashi was at fault. He didn't even take in Mori's side.
"I'm sorry Mori. I was so worried when I heard someone had hurt my brother. I wasn't thinking straight." Kyoya says feeling bad. Mori smiles, he's just happy to have his friend back.
"I forgive you. Hiro was some sort of puppet master." They all chuckle and go home for the night.
When Kyoya returned home, he checked on his younger brother. He had knocked on the door. But Grey wasn't the one to open it. It was their Father. He motions for him to come in. They sit on the chairs next to the bed. Grey was sound asleep with the blue sheets covering him. Kyoya looked at his brother's face. It was pale and tear stained.
"I'm assuming he was very upset when he came home?" Kyoya says breaking the ice. His Father sighs, he had never seen Grey cry. He's seen his youngest not eat, not sleep. He's even had to ground Grey. But this was a whole new level.
"He was silent at first. But the moment we reached his bedroom, he broke down. Right in my arms..." Yoshio whispers the last bit. The sight of his youngest son sobbing in his arms. The sound of him trying to gasp for air. The spot on his shirt now covered in his son's tears. All made his heart break right in half.
"I can't believe we fell for his dirty lies." Kyoya isn't only angry at Hiro. He's angry at himself.

Hiro hadn't returned to school since that day. Mori and Grey had started talking again. But made sure to take their time as Grey was still upset. Grey never wanted to see Hiro's face, and he didn't have too. As Hiro had somehow disappeared. He stopped coming to school, and no one had seen him in time.
"No one has seen sight of him." Kyoya tells the other host. They all nod.
"He must be embarrassed. Almost got away with it too." Tamaki chuckles, pouring some tea for Haruhi and himself.
  "Story Of The Hour:" Hikaru starts.
  "Puppet Master has gone missing!" Kaoru finishes and they laugh. Finally everything was back to normal.

Sorry for the short chapter! But I hope you enjoyed, have a wonderful day!!♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎