𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚉, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎

Two months now...Grey and Mori have barely looked at each other. Mori started to go to school less, and stay in bed more. He couldn't take seeing Grey happy with the person he hates most. The absence of Takashi had Grey really worried. Every time Grey would ask Kyoya or Hiro, they would say he's not worth his time. So he went to Tamaki.
"Tamaki?" He turns to see the shorter male in front of him.
"You're talking to me now?" He hisses, catching Grey off guard.
"Listen. Takashi hasn't been coming to school, and I'm getting really worried. Is he okay?" The blonde stares at Grey. He didn't expect him to be worried.
"He hasn't been okay since you're boyfriend messed things up." Grey stares at the ground silent. He feels awful. Even after all the stuff that showed Takashi was the bad guy. He feels, maybe he isn't such a bad guy?
"We can prove that Hiro was lying. We just need you to play along. Can you do that?" Tamaki ask the brunette. Grey hesitates but nods. Tamaki smiles.
"Meet us in here tomorrow morning. I'm going to get Haruhi and Mori onboard." Tamaki is about to leave when he turns and sees Grey standing there. "Thank you." He smiles then leaves for Mori's house. Grey goes back to his table. But before he could sit down, a hand grabbed his wrist. Taking him to one of the connecting rooms of music room three. He looks up to see an angry Hiro Sato.
"Hiro, what's wrong?" Grey ask his lover, grabbing his hand in his own.
"I told you to stay away from Tamaki." Hiro says angrily. "Why were you talking to him?" Grey stays silent. What was he supposed to say? He wanted to ask if the person Hiro hates is okay? Not to forget the plan to catch Sato red handed.
"Greyson." Hiro says in a warning voice. He starts to get impatient. "Answer me, now."
"I...I wanted to make sure Mori was okay." He whispers, but the other heard him. Sato's eyebrows knit together.
"Don't ever speak to him again. Understand Grey?"
"Y-Yeah." He stutters out. Hiro smiles and kisses his forehead. They go back out to the main room, and sit at their table.

Tamaki arrived at the manor to be met with a messy haired Takashi. He stands holding the door open for the other to enter. Mori sees the giant smile planted on the blonde's face.
"What?" Mori questions.
"Grey is onboard to prove your innocence!" Tamaki cheers. Mori's eyes widen. Is he serious?!
"Then what's the plan?" Tamaki didn't have anything in mind. But it seemed Mori did. The two sat at the dining room table and discussed the plan. Once Haruhi had arrived at the manor as well. The three go over the plan.

  The plan was in action the next day. The rest of the club knew the plan as well. All except Hiro. Grey and Hiro entered the club and did their usual greetings to everyone. Grey went to his siblings and hugged the two. Then sat at the couples usual table. Mori walks in and goes to their table.
"Mori you're here." Grey says shocked. Hiro glares at his boyfriend for talking to the raven male.
"I thought I should com back and remind you, I was happy before you came along." Grey knows it's part of the plan but it still hurts. Grey frowns at the taller and stares at the table. Hiro was about to say something, but Takashi walked away.
  "I'm going to use the restroom." The brunette left the table and went to the bathroom. Everyone assumed Hiro would approach Mori now. But he didn't until much later, after everyone had "left." It was after club time, and Hiro approached Mori in the hall. Right outside music room three.
  "So you've finally accepted you're role?" Mori turns to see two sharp brunette eyes. The skinny frame of Hiro leaning against the wall.
  "Yeah. I've just decided to act the part you've given me." Hiro's lip curl into a smirk.
  "I wouldn't say I gave it to you. You kinda fell into it when you fell for...Well, everything." He chuckles, getting closer. He tosses the red apple in his hand up in the air, and catching it. The clicking of his shoes was monotonous.
  "Hopefully you learned that Grey is mine, and always will be. I get what I want, and I don't care if I have to risk a few pons on the way." Sato snickers. He takes a bite of the apple, and places it in Mori's hand. "That includes framing a nobody like you."
  "I'm not sure Grey will want to be with you, after everything he just heard." Hiro's eyes widen, hoping Takashi was bluffing. But he wasn't. Hiro knew that once Grey walked out from around the corner. The rest of the club close behind him. Hiro stared at the group. He approached the youngest Ootori.
  "Baby, I wasn't serious-" He was cut short when Grey walks past him to Mori. He smiles at the male and grabs the apple from his hand. He takes a bite from the opposite side of Hiro's bite. Then harshly puts it in Hiro's hand. He walks off, not saying a single word.
  "I think that's Grey for, we're done."