𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍

Grey once again was forced to be with Hiro. He despises every second he spends with him. But maybe it'll be okay. They'll find the other videos, and then they can prove his was fake. Just maybe.
Yoshio Ootori had invited over the Sato family for tea. Grey was worried if his father will break. Him and his brothers will be attending as well. But were told to wear casual clothing. It felt strange to the sons. They were only allowed to wear nice clothing to gatherings and meetings.
The couple got ready together at the Sato manor. Grey was fixing his hair, but couldn't get it right. So Hiro hugged his fiancé's waist, and put a cute white bowed clip in his hair.
"I thought the hair clips would look cute in your hair." He kisses his cheek making the other blush.
"T-Thanks." He stutters out. Hiro chuckles at him and looks at the mirror. Grey is wearing black shorts, and one of Hiro's shirts. The blue shirt reaching half way down his shorts.
"You should wear my shirts more often. They make you look nice." He once again kisses him. But this time, on the side of his head. They go to the limo and head to Grey's home. The butler opens the door for them, and directs them to Yoshio's office.
"I see the tea isn't ready." Mrs. Sato points out taking a seat. Her husband does the same, and folds his hands in his lap.
"There will be no need to continue." Yoshio says. They all look at him confused. His own sons don't know what's going on. Everyone looks at him to explain, and that's exactly what he does.
"Hiro. Your Father mentioned he would like the wedding to be moved up. But I would like it moved back." Hiro's eyebrows knit together.
"By how much?" Mr. Sato ask the raven haired man. Mr. Ootori moves some papers, and opens his computer. He turns it on, and faces back to the group.
"Just far enough that it doesn't happen." That's when his sons knew, he had found the video. He signs into his laptop, and clicks a few things.
"I will not allow it." Hiro's mother speaks up. Yoshio chuckles and turns the computer so they can see. He hits play and folds his hands back together.
"As you can see. We found the actual videos of the fight my sons had. From multiple angles as well. It was, as you can see by the date, in their high school second year. Then not Hiro, but a young man named Keito. Who is now a good friend of my sons. Your video will be nothing, since we have 4 different ones of the original fight. Then the victim from the actual fight, willing to testify against you." He explains. Grey smiles and takes off the ring. He hands it to Hiro.
"Give it to someone else." He whispers, then hugs his father. Hiro stares at his hand. The silver felt warm because it was on the other's finger. Yet cold, as it now represented heartbreak. Grey was the love of his life. But maybe he wasn't meant to be with him. His eyes filled with tears.
"How did you find them." The mother asked infuriated.
"Your son whistles a special tune. We heard someone else humming the same song, and he gave it up." Mr. Ootori smirks, arm around his son protectively. The parents left and Hiro stayed, staring at his hand and the ring. He walked to his ex-fiancé.
"I-I did truly love you." The tears fall onto his cheek. "But I went in a completely wrong way, and ended losing you forever...I'm sorry, I should've just told you how I felt." He sobs, trying to wipe the tears, but more fall. Grey hugs Hiro. He really needs someone, and it's clear his parents won't do anything.
"Why don't we stay friends. Just no more videos, and no more lying. I'll help you get better." He smiles and Hiro nods. He takes Grey's hand, and puts the ring on his pointer finger.
"Just a promise ring." He stares at the diamonds and silver. Then looks at the others eyes. "I promise to be better." Grey smiles at the words and hugs him one last time.

All was better, and they finally got over the fighting. Mori and Grey ended up dating. With Hiro and their friends by their side to support them. The best way to defeat your enemy, is simple. Do right, so you can be in the right. Then know when to fight. Just remember, sometimes there are reasons people are how they are. In Hiro's case, it was his parents and the pressure they put on him.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
This is it. It's short, but a good way to end this book. Good day to everyone, and thank you for all the support♥︎
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎