𝖲𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝗈 𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗌

Grey's POV:
I went home very late that night. I might have drank a little, but they don't need to know that. I thought everyone was asleep, until my Father and brothers walked over to me.
"Where were you?" Dad asked me, and I shook my head. I was really tired, and a little dizzy. I tried walking past them, but Yuichi grabbed my arm. He pulled me back to where I stood before.
"Greyson, where were you?" He asked me, hand still on my wrist. I pulled away and took a step back. It was like a wall of Ootori's in front of me. Why do I have to be the only short brother?
"I was just on a walk. It's not a big deal."
"For two hours?" Kyoya ask. Of course he'd know, we're in the same club after all.
"I ran a few errands, so what?" I sassed. I probably shouldn't have. Dad gets angry faster when you have an attitude.
"So what? You didn't call me to tell me you were going to be out. I am your Father." I glared up at my Dad. I don't have to call him right? I just went into town to things.
"I don't have to call you!" I yelled closer to him. His eyebrows knit together. Oh no...
"Why does your breathe smell like alcohol?" My Father ask, leaning closer. I knew I should've gotten gum to cover the smell! I stayed silent, and he grabbed the sides of my face with one hand. My brothers stood around me with disappointed looks.
"Did you drink?" He questions, and I stay silent again. "Greyson Ootori."
"Maybe..." He looks furious at me. He lets go of my face and points to my bedroom.
"You're grounded."
"Wait, but I have to talk to you about something."
"Go to your room."
"It's about Hiro!" Everyone went silent...

"What happened?"

After I explain everything to them. We tried to come up with some sort of plan. Turns out my two older brothers did get into a fight years ago. Back when they were in high school, they got into a huge fight. The footage was taken, and they had gotten detention for several days. We believe it was the same video but, edited.
  "What do we do?" Akito asked looking at our father. We all turned to him. He stayed silent with his hand folded in front of his face. He's thinking...
  "Grey. You're going to say yes to Hiro-" Before he could even finish, my three brothers all protested. "Listen. It's just so he isn't aware we're searching for the original video. Then we'll also have more time. I'll make sure the wedding is scheduled after high school. I don't think we'll need three years to get the video."
  We all nod at our Dad. We all head to bed, but my Dad stops me at my door. I turn to him and he hugs me.
  "You're still grounded though." So close! I handed him my phone. I probably won't be getting it back for a while. He kisses my head then went to his bedroom.

  The next day after school, I met Hiro at the tree again. I heard him whistling the tune again. I have no idea where he got it from. It's just his thing I suppose. I reached the tree and he finished his song.
  "What's your answer sweetheart?" He ask me. I glare at him.
  "I...accept your proposal." I huff out. I honestly can't believe I have to do this. He grabs my hand and I pull away. He gives me a look. Which I know well. I give my hand back and he smiles at me.
"I wanna hear it properly." He gets on one knee holding my hands. He smiles at me and I fake a smile. He pulls a ring out of his pocket, and holds it up. "Will you marry me?"
I stare at him, and he has a smile plastered on his face. I sigh and nod.
"Y-Yes." I stutter out. He stands and puts the ring on my hand. He leans in to kiss me, but I look away. His gives me the look again. He tilts my head up and he kisses me. They better get the video fast.

I hope you enjoyed! Have a good day!!♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎