𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚈

It's been three weeks since Grey and Hiro started dating, and avoiding Mori. Almost a full month, and Takashi couldn't take it. His cousin was still off around him. Honey didn't even make eye contact with Takashi half the time. The opposite of Kyoya. Every time the older brother would look Mori's way. Only a glare was shot at him. The twins didn't bother to make much of it. But every time something negative was mentioned of Mori. The twins would get silent. While Haruhi and Tamaki acted normal. The two had made it clear they don't trust Hiro.
  Mori has started to run dry of ideas. What can he do? Grey won't even look at him, let alone talk to him. Haruhi has brought up an idea. Have her bring Grey to Tamaki's manor. But not to let him know where exactly they're going. In a room will be Tamaki, Mori, and Hiro. Hopefully they can get him to talk. If not, they don't know what to do.

  Their plan was in action. Haruhi walked over to Grey with tea in a glass teacup. She places it on his table.
  "Hey Grey. Would you want to hangout with me?" She asked and Grey smiles at his twin. It was still weird to think Haruhi was his twin sister.
  "Sure sis." He giggled making Hiro blush. Haruhi smiles back.
  "Tamaki might join us. Is that alright?" She ask. Grey hesitates, but nods. She walks off and sits back at her table.
  Later that day. Haruhi called the Ootori limo, and they went to Tamaki's manor. She took him to the kitchen. Right next to the dining room where Hiro, Tamaki, and Mori sat. The chef prepared sushi for the two. Grey watches closely as the chef puts together the roll. Grey's concentration breaks, when he hears someone yelling. He turns to the direction. Haruhi and Grey walk to the next room, making sure they didn't see them.
"You can drop the act!" Tamaki yells at Hiro. Mori and Tamaki stood above Hiro, as he's sitting down.
"What act?" Hiro says smugly. He takes a sip from the glass in his hands, then sets it on the table. "I have no act to drop. Did you invite me over just to harass me?"
"We invited you over, so you would explain why you are sabotaging Mori." Tamaki snaps, and Hiro glances over to see the twins peaking in.
"I'm not sabotaging anybody. You're the ones taking my things, and trying to get dirt on me. I wouldn't lie to Grey, like some people." He hisses through his pearly teeth. "You're only getting yourself into trouble." The two glare at the pink haired teen. They turn to see Grey walking to them.
"I would say I can't believe you. But I don't want to lie." Hiro grabs the brunette's hand, and his bag, then leaves. They hear the large front door open and close. Mori stares out the window, watching the limo drive off. He could see the tinted bodies through the car window hugging each other.
Has Mori completely lost Grey?

At the Ootori manor. The couple tells Kyoya what happened. The elder brother had lots of questions. Like, "Was Haruhi involved?" Grey shakes his head. He refuses to believe his twin would harm him. Kyoya hugs his brother, then goes to speak with their Father. Kyoya has been telling his Father about the things going on with Mori, Hiro, and Grey. His Father was displeased to hear Tamaki had gotten involved with the situation.
Kyoya tried to keep his brother away from Tamaki and Takashi. But it was difficult to do so, and to have the guest not question the matter a hand.

Haruhi, Mori, and Tamaki meet up after school at Mori's mansion. The three sat in Tamaki's large bedroom. Trying to figure out what to do next.
"I don't know what to do anymore." Haruhi says, as they look down disappointed. Mori stares off, lost in thought. Maybe it's time he play the bad guy. That's the title he was given anyway. He doesn't have a choice but to be the villain of the story.