𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

I put the cat for no reason. They're cute.
"Your Father..." He trails off hesitating to tell me. Everyone leans in. Must be only Yoshio knows, maybe even his sons? They don't look curious at all.
"...Is me." The moment I hear those words I freeze. One of the only father figures in my life...is my actual Father. That's why his eldest sons are so protective! They must know. Everyone looks shocked as well. Even Mori looks like the world was dropped on his shoulders.
"You're my Dad?" I ask him. He nods. I hug him and start to cry. So does he. We don't part for a while. I was too busy crying into his shirt. To notice the Ootori boys hugging us too. I'm so happy.
"Wait. So is my mom their mom? I don't look like them." Yoshio-. Well Dad. Shakes his head.
"Your mother and I dated for a year. We started dating after I got divorced from their mom. Which was soon after Kyoya was born. She didn't tell me she was pregnant. Until after we broke up, and she already had you. She told me you were sent to an orphanage for foster kids. I couldn't find you, until I saw you working in a seamstress store." He explains. So my mother just abandoned me? Just like that?
"Which leads to another issue." Oh, great... "Haruhi's mother, is your mother." Oh, my god. Haruhi doesn't looked very shocked. Was she aware. Does no one tell me anything?
"I knew my mom had another kid before me." She explains. So this whole thing led to me having two not so new families. With three half brothers and a half sister from one family. Then another sister from another family. Damn.
"Family drama." The twins say. "Now let's party!" That's exactly what they did. They enjoyed their night and had a sleepover. The next morning Grey woke up sleeping on Mori. He blushes as he sees Mori staring at him. They chat for a while until the others woke up.
"Let's go Grey." Kyoya says to his brother. He stands and follows Kyoya to Grey's bedroom. Kyoya grabs his laptop and goes online to look at furniture.
  "How about we start with a rug?" Kyoya ask and he nods in response. They look at lots of rugs until one catches their eyes. A white and black diamond design repeating across the wool. They put that in the cart, then search for couches. They buy a light grey couch with buttons on each cushion. Then fluffy white pillows, and light blue pillows. But that would barely fill his room still. Grey never really wanted a big room. But his Father insisted. They then bought a nice white desk, and light blue desk chair to go with. Finally, some shelves to organize his sewing materials. His Father wanted to get his decorations with Grey himself. Father son time would be good after all these years.
The others decided to go home, and Grey went to the kitchen to eat. They spent so long doing online shopping, that it was lunch. Mr. Ootori already had Chef Cory prepare him chocolate chip pancakes. Once he finished he got dressed and went to the mall with his Dad.
  "Are you hungry?" Mr. Ootori ask his son.
  "No, thank you Mr. Ootori." Grey answers, using the wrong name out of habit. Yoshio stops his son, and he faces his Dad.
  "Please don't call me Mr. Ootori anymore. I'm your Father." He says and Grey Nods.
  "It was out of habit." Grey lies. He isn't used to Yoshio being his Father. He didn't have a Dad for years, then the next minute he did. It's strange to Grey but he doesn't want to tell Yoshio that.
  They go to different furniture stores to see what decorations they have. They decided on lanterns for lights, a few posters, and organizing bins for clothes and sewing materials. Not too much. They were satisfied and went home.
  "Dinner in five." Yoshio tells Grey. He nods and puts his bags in his room. He takes everything out and sets them to the side. Then goes down for dinner.
  "Hey little brother. You hungry?" Yuichi ask Grey, as he wraps his arm around the shoulders of his younger brother. Grey nods and they sit at the table. When Grey finished, he tried getting up. But was stopped by his older brothers hand on his shoulder.
  "You didn't finish your veggies." Akito points out. Grey stays standing as everyone looks over.
"I don't like Brussel sprouts." Grey retorts. Yoshio looks up.
"Grey, finish." Yoshio tells him and Grey rolls his eyes sitting back down. His brothers give him looks. Grey just rolls the veggie around his plate with his fork. Akito takes his hand with the fork, and picks up the Brussel sprout for him. As Akito moves his hand away. Grey just stares at the veggie.
"Can I go now?" Grey ask with a bit of sass. Yoshio looks up and raises an eyebrow. Grey sits there awaiting an answer.
"No, you may not. Watch your attitude Grey." Yoshio answers and continues eating. Grey sucks his teeth making a clicking sound. What is with Grey? His Father looks back up at him. His siblings sharing looks.
"Actually, you can go to your room and stay there. I'll come talk to you." Yoshio tells him. Grey rolls his eyes and walks away, making an Ugh sound. Soon after Yoshio walks to Grey's room. He knocks and opens the door to see his son laying on his bed in the dark. Grey feels his bed dip, and turns his head to see Yoshio.
  "What was that down there?" He ask his youngest. Grey just shrugs with a quiet I don't know, then turns away. Yoshio sighs and pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
"I think you do know." Grey doesn't say anything. Yoshio continues. "You're not used to having a family. Or a Father. You're used to being in a Foster home, all alone." Grey's eye start to tear up. "It's okay to be upset. It's okay if you don't want to call me Dad just yet. Just try to talk to me. Okay?" Grey turns to look at his Dad.
"Okay." Is all Grey says before he sits up and hugs him. They stay for that for a few minutes. Grey fell asleep on his Dad. Yoshio lays Grey down pulling the blankets over him. He kisses his forehead then leaves quietly.