024.

You grew satiated with how many dumb situations you had gotten yourself into during your stay in the hxh universe.

An ill feeling settled in your gut. You were worried for Feitan. But in a sense, you were a little excited to meet your God.

As the cool links of metal bashed against one another by the irregular pace you were moving at, you were sure you knew who had been holding you hostage.

Although it had been dark and your ability to see had been limited by the cloth temporarily tied around your eyes, it was clear you were being held in a moving car.

You knew you would soon stop by the sudden change in terrain scraping against the tires.

As the car abruptly jerked downward by the sudden uprise in elevation, the piece of cloth fastened around your messily prepped hair fell loosely onto your collar bone.

A pair of red scarlet eyes peered over to you through the rear view mirror.

His slim figure froze, pushing his blond locks backward momentarily, one hand kept on the wheel.

Your limbs remained still by the metal bonds.

Kurapika kept you leashed by his chain.

Your throat grew agitated and angsty with the sudden restriction.

"I like this position..." You smirk.

"Quiet." He sounded stern and impatient with your antics almost immediately.

Suprisingly, he was a little short tempered even more so than Feitan was.

But it's what's to be expected when he suspects you of mercilessly slaughtering his whole family.

"I just wanted to say that... I am so glad I decided to convert. You have bettered my life the moment i began praising you. And with that, I offer you my body as contribution for all that you've done for society." You flirtatiously jerk yourself forward to speak closely with him through the gap of the car seat and it's head rest.

"What the hell are you talking about." His posture shot upright, his fingers leaving crescent dents into the leather interior of the car out of frustration.

"I am a devoted worshipper of kurtaism." You bow lowly.

His mouth gaped open, readying himself to answer although nothing seemed to fit his liking to which he kept quiet.

"So~ where we headed?" You cock your head upward once again to flash him a sly grin.

"This isn't some sort of field trip, alright?" He gritted his teeth.

"Of course... sorry sorry." You nod.

Thousands of questions wandered through his mind though one in particular had eagerly grazed his head more often than the others.

"Why the hell are you so obedient?" He scrunched his face in dissatisfaction.

"Oh? You want me to fight back a little. Damn you freaky, ma." You pull a face.

"You'll be troublesome to work with. I just hope the guys don't lose it and mess the plan up" Kurapika shot you a distasteful glare.

"Now hold on, blondie- do I get to meet the squad?" Your spine shoots up in anticipation.

"S-squad?"

"Leorio, Killua, Gon..." You go on all matter-of-a-factly.

The car swerved into an immense stop.