003.

And that's when it had hit you.

"Bruh I was supposed to get my back blown out by him!" You gasp covering your mouth with your palm in shock.

You let out a villainous cackle as you dropped to the floor as you broke out in a laughing fit.

"Should I still run? I don't know I've still got other options anyway. Might just fuck around and hit Illumi's line."

"You're an ally of Illumi?"

Your body snapped to face the other way as you let out a shriek.

"Fu-ck....me..." You begin with a startled expression only to be replaced with lust as you meet eyes with a familiar man.

Alluring amber eyes glowed in the midst of the dark much like a cat.

"Hisoka." You bite down on your lip in attempt to hold in another laughing fit.

"Hm? Do I know you?" He quirked an eyebrow flashing a small smile.

"Nah but I know you." You grin all giddy like tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"You show no sign of nen abilities yet you managed to outrun feitan. Growing curiouser by the second." He hummed flashing a sly grin.

"You mentioned Illumi and here you are so it was no mistake or coincidence. Everyone knows we're associated with one another. So tell me what is it you want before I slice your small body right through the centre with a card." He tapped against the surface of a nearby desk with his dagger sharp nails.

"Are you tapping Illumi on the down low? You narrowed your eyes.

"I'm afraid I don't understand your foreign slang." Hisoka stared at you with the most monotone expression.

"You know... doing the do- boinking- bumping uglies-" You went on.

He stared at you, with pure horror and disgust.

"Oh I catch your drift." His signature smirk returned almost immediately.

"I don't kiss and tell." He smirked as he spun a card between his fingers effortlessly.

You find yourself palming your mouth yet again.

"You go king." You gasped.

"I am in no interest to tell the others about you simply because it does not concern me. Perhaps the bigger threat you are, the more Chrollo will have the urge to fight me if he realizes I let go such a liability. Magnificent~" He cooed as knitted his fingers together and perched his chin on the back of his hands.

"Keep it in your pants." You scoff.

He stares at you with a grin. You were most definitely not the type to sense nen though even then you could feel his blood lust.

"I like you." He smirked.

"Are we about to kiss right now." You stared him dead in the eyes.

He let out a laugh.

"I'm afraid we'd be moving too fast. After all we're only three chapters in." He shrugged.