021.

The blade began to slowly penetrate your skin as you let out a horrifying scream.

"That won't be necessary." Another voice hummed.

Your frail body fell to the floor immediately.

The man instinctively turned around as he had dropped the blade in shock.

pure terror caused him to freeze in his very spot unable to move and to just remain hyperventilating.

Crawling to the corner, you held your throat with a shaky breath.

Mr. Worldwide had let out small incoherent whimpers.

"There's no need to involve the girl. If you have to resort to kidnapping my peers just to break me tells me how pathetic you are. What vendetta you have against me stays between you and I." The unidentifiable voice hummed.

Due to the lack of eye vision you had from growing dizzy, You found it hard to take a good look at the man.

"If I recall you claimed you intended to make me...grieve?" The voice mocked. So it had been Chrollo.

Although you were still unable to actually see him.

"F-fuck you."The man trembled in the spot as he spat into Chrollo's direction.

"Filthy." Chrollo sneered pulling out a handkerchief and wiping away the saliva from off of his coat.

He leaned closer as he flashed the man a devious smirk.

"You are all bark no bite." Chrollo slyly played with a dagger in one hand almost mockingly.

"If you are not going to live up to your words, you are not worthy of my time. Therefore I will grant you a quick meaningless death just as I did with your family." Chrollo let out deranged laugh.

"That'll make yo pussy throb." You flash Chrollo's figure with a thumbs up as you continued to grip your wound.

"Even in near death you are horny." Chrollo sighed.

"That's literally just how it be." You groan as the blood continued to burble down your sides.

Chrollo's attention snapped back to the man.

"Kill me. I want to see them again-death will only be a blessing. You won't get out of here alive anyway. Almost every person you've done wrong is here today to take you down for good including the chain user. Y-you're not getting out of here so easily." The man broke out in a nervous fit of laughter.

Chrollo's head perked up.

"Oh? It gets better." Chrollo tilted his head to flash him a wholesome closed-eye smile. Though, given under these circumstances, it wasn't very wholesome.

"Well in that case I have no intention of killing you. You may stay here to rot and attain for your sins." Chrollo dug his hands into his pockets.

The man fell to his knees.

"And what about you- huh? S-since you want to play g-god. All those innocent lives you've taken... Who will be the one to pay for your sins?" Mr. Worldwide grew teary eyed as he clenched his own collar.

"There is no God to take the role of down here. Not here in the piss, shit, and scum. I am simply playing the role of the devil in this realm of hell we call earth." Chrollo folded his hands behind his back as he towered over the man.

"You're out of your fucking mind." The man huffed as tears fell down profusely.

"Thank you for the diagnosis doc." Chrollo stretched his arms upward slinging his coat over his shoulder.

He turned to you.

With one hand in his pocket and the other held out to assist you, he flashed you a genuine smile.

"Looks like you have wounds to tend to, my dear." He greeted.

Slowly, you used his arm for balance as you steadied yourself when suddenly, the bald man let out a yell of agony and charged at Chrollo.