010.

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒, @asuhayaiba on twitter

You twisted the doorknob open as you crept toward the bed with the towel fastened around your chest.

You left a trail of water with each step you took eventually perching yourself onto the satin duvet.

You let the towel fall loose as you laid on the soft surface for a few minutes.

You let out a small groan out of exhaustion.

You jolted back up onto your two feet.

You used your towel to hoist your hair up in a bun as you rubbed the fabric along your hair to dry it quickly.

You spun on your heel as you let a shriek in pure horror.

Quickly, You tightened the towel around you.

Feitan sat himself on a nearby victorian love seat. He held a cloth against the edge of the blade he gripped tightly in his other hand.

Your lips tugged into a sly smile. One he did not seem to even notice.

"Not cool bro!" You spat.

"You don't just barge into rooms and act all quiet like that while someone's bare ass is out. You lucky I'm into that shit."

He kept quiet with his mind elsewhere as he continued to drag a blood stained towel against his sword.

"S-so what brings you to these ends..." You muster up to break the awkward silence.

He sent you a glare before raising up onto his feet once again.

He wrapped the towel around his fist and swung his blade slowly in the other.

"This my room. I do what I please." He gritted his teeth.

Your eyes grew wide.

"Y-your room?" You chew on the inside of your cheek anxiously.

Machi you sexy scheming shit disturber.

You nodded slowly in attempt to make it seem as if you kept your cool.

"coolcoolcoolcoolcool." You mutter under your breath as you broke eye contact.

"I'd like if you leave now."

You didn't seem to budge.

He shot you a menacing glare as your cheeks grew a nervous shade of pink.

"Could I uh- change." You glanced away.

He took a thorough look at you from head to toe.

"Do it now." He instructed with a stern voice.

"Okay." You bit down on your lip gathering the clean change of clothes.

You shared an awkward glance one he did not try to hide.

He buried his hands in his pockets as he stared at you with tired eyes. He started to grow impatient.

"Wanna like- look away." You clear your throat to break the awkward silence.

"I will not look."

"Okay you say this but you are looking at me." You grimaced.

His eyes wouldn't move elsewhere.

He didn't even try to hide it.

The tension was overwhelming.

You contemplated saying something snarky or sexual although this didn't seem like the appropriate time.

He was clearly in a foul mood.

"Dude..." You smile hysterically.

"I am waiting."

"Y-yeah... I see that." You furrow your brows.

"Dude I cannot read you. Are we fucking or not let's go my hair is getting the floors wet." You scoff smugly.

His body tensed up.

"Get out." He scolded.

"Understandable...I'll change elsewhere." You smirk to conceal another fit of laughter.

His head snapped up to face you as you began to head for the door.

Upon twisting the door knob, your body jerked backward as he agilely made his way over to stop you.

Your bodies stood inches away from each other as your hips pressed firmly against his.

Your cheeks reddened as you felt something poke at you.

ARFARFGROWLWOOFWOOF

Oh his dick is big. I know it.

His usual pale tone had been replaced with a faint crimson red.

You let out a shaky breathing pace as your body grew warm and tingly.

He licked his bottom lip as he glanced elsewhere with his eyes shut.

"Use bathroom." He scowled as he pointed to you in the direction.

You clenched your jaw and avoided his gaze as you tip toed over to the washroom slowly.

"Thanks." You muster out.