027.

"So how exactly do you expect to just leave without Hisoka growing suspicious?" You pondered.

"Well- you see- Hisoka he is- what do you call it- uh- a Leopika shipper. Leorio and I had a bit of a falling out recently. So I will claim I am going over there to see him. He will understand completely. In fact, he'll believe I've gone over there to solve a lovers quarrel between us. The only problem we face is- well what reasoning could we make up for you to tag along... If you go, surely he will want to as well."

"And if I pull the two boys into the equation- if I were to claim you wanted to meet them well- he'll definitely get suspicious won't he?" Kurapika linked a finger through his chains, fiddling them in his lap- his mind, lost in a train of thought.

"Not- necessarily. I mean he knows my situation so he understands how eager I am to meet everyone so I feel like he won't be suspicious of us."

"Still, Hisoka is quite the cunning individual despite being an idiot at times, unfortunately, our plan resides on his back and well- we don't have the same intentions. So we need to make sure he thinks we do. We need to be very careful." The corners of his mouth lifted to mould a sheepish smile once he caught a glimpse of your worried stare.

It was clear he wasn't confident this plan would work.

"We'll figure it out." He sighs.

"Are you telling you or me that?" You purse your lips and turn to the blond.

"A bitch is manifesting." His voice is meek-his eyes twitch heavily- almost unhinged.

The two of you jerk your heads backwards, toward the main entrance.

Hisoka walks in, a slouch in his back and his knees bent as if his dump truck was just far too much to handle for the time being.

He looks tired.

"Yo we going to Bull market to obtain some fine china." You salute him as he carries himself toward the two of you.

You see Kurapika stiffen.

You nudge Kurapika in his low hip to which he slumps over in pain.

"Come on~ tell him why~" You smirk.

Kurapika grew red. Since he would be thrown off guard, you could use his fluster to your advantage. He wasn't so prepared for this situation. He had no idea you were going to tell him right this minute. He didn't have enough time to prepare.

What was he supposed to say?

The Leopika Tactic or- had you planned something else...?

What if his answer didn't sync up with yours?

Shit.

"Pussy. Look how nervous~ fine. Turns out blondie's been ghosting the love of his life and now he wants to go over to beg for his forgiveness." You poke your fingers into Kurapika's arms teasingly.

Hisoka's eyes darken for a moment. They shoot over to Kurapika who had been sweating tremendously.

His lips pull in a smirk and to your relief, he lets out a soft chortle.

"Oh, I must see this. It makes my Leopika heart go brrr~."

Kurapika panicked.

"Okay, we leave at the ass crack of dawn." You smile, ruffling a hand through Kurapika's blond locks.

Hisoka's eyes darken.

"What do you consider the ass crack of dawn..." He inquires your calm expression.

"4:00 AM Kurapika here has a bit of a mom at an airport mindset."

Hisoka shoots you a close-lidded smile.

"Mm. No."

You pretend to look somewhat thrown off.

"If I want to see BL I will simply hit up Illumi. No way in hell will I wake up at 4:00 AM to see the two of them flirt- at most. Safe travels, lover boy." Hisoka mumbled before pulling his body up the stairs.

You turn to Kurapika who still seemed stunned.

"How was that?" You grinned.

He threw his head into his lap before raising it to stare back at you.

His hand eased over to reach for yours. His fingertips gently graze over your palms. The cool metal chains hanging from his wrist pressing against you cause you to shiver slightly.

"Thank you. That was some quick thinking. Definitely not smart but- you were definitely thinking."

His touch is soft against you.

"Keep this up and we'll kiss again." You huff as you slide his hand away from yours, interlocking his fingers with yours in doing so.

He turns away, the scarlet in his cheeks deepening.

"So it's settled. 4:00 AM we set ourselves out."

-

N/A: goodnight baes