005.

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒, @est_42 on twitter

"Feitan. Take her to your little- chamber and get the answers out of her. Use force if necessary. Teach her what happens when she tells a silly lie." Chrollo demanded.

You turned your head to face feitan who had still been pushed up against you.

His sneer tugged into a treacherous smirk.

You knew exactly what he had in mind and although you were sure you scripted to feel no pain or death at all, you grew worried.

-

You sat fastened in a cushioned seat.

"You know, if you're trying to torture someone, seating them on such an ergonomic chair like this defeats the purpose."  You yell out in the hollow room.

It was quiet with the exception of the small draft coming from the entrance  that had been somewhat barricaded by huge columns of wood.

"You talk too much." Feitan scowled.

A light flickered on causing you to squint your eyes.

You were in a white room. The walls were padded much like ones in an asylum.

The walls had been covered with blood splatters and it reeked of dead body.

Feitan stood over you with a devious smile.

Shockingly, the top of his body stood bare with the exception of an apron.

"Is that seriously necessary." You scoff eyeing his fore arms.

He seemed to know exactly what you were talking about.

"I don't want blood on clothes."

"Oh no I'm not complaining. In fact why dirty the apron too?" You pout.

"Know what happens to filthy liars?"

"Humour me." You grin leaning your head over.

He yanked your hair back to maintain eye contact.

"You remove  what's dirty." He hummed.

He pulled a shit eating grin, tugging at his cheek to flash his tongue to imply that he was prepared to cut yours out.

He rolled a trolly over to him.

On top of it sat the silver tray you saw before. The assortment of tools clanked against one another as he pulled it right in front of you.

He held up a knife and waved it in front of you teasingly.

He squished your cheeks so that you were forced to keep your mouth open.

"Stick tongue out." He demanded. His lips twitched into a horrifying smile.

"Not surprising you choose difficult way."

You squirmed in his grip to release yourself but he kept you in his hands effortlessly.

"What is the hunter hunter fandom?"

He let go of your jaw.

"A group of people who watch you guys."

you bite down on your lip with wide eyes.

You did not phrase that well.

"Not like that! Like- we admire all of you- a lot." You correct yourself quickly.

"Millions of people would die to be where I am and I'm just one of the few lucky ones who made it. I'm- not from here."

He released the knife onto the tray.

"I don't understand."

"I'm from earth- just- not your version." You sigh.

"You mean- different universe?" He stared at you. It seemed to grow very curious.

You nod.

"You think I believe this crap?" Feitan scoffed.

"It's not like I teleported but- I'm not physically here."

He graced the tips of your fingers causing you to slightly jump.

Your cheeks grew red as you met eyes with him for a moment.

"I can touch you." He grimaced.

"I'm sort of unsure about that too. But- I shifted. A whole bunch of us are doing it." You smile a sad smile to yourself. Your eyes now locked onto the floor.

"You mean there are more of you?" He tilted his head.

"Well- not in this particular universe but in another version yes. In all honesty, I'm also confused about this whole thing. In fact about 48 hours ago, I wasn't even positive this would work. I'm not even sure when I'll leave."

"Do you have a family?"

You nod.

"And left without knowing if you come back."

You nod once again.

"Why our universe?"

"In our universe... you're only fictional like a show and characters in- a book. But to some of us you're more real than some actual people. See we're called a fandom because we're a group of fans."

"We're fictional?"

"Yeah... like just characters made up in a story." You frown.

"See- you guys are the antagonists of the show and we're supposed to hate you but not many of us do. We like you guys."

He seemed to avoid eye contact.

"Because we believe you are all much more complex than evil villains." You smile softly.

As you look away far through the small crevice of the door he begins to observe you carefully.

"That and because you're all hot." You shrug.

"Do you take me as idiot." Feitan snarled tilting your chin to face him once again.

Your stomach dropped as you locked eyes.

His eyes grew watery and his skin grew pale.

"I hate liars." He chuckled aloud.

Grabbing the knife once again, he picked it up and gripped it tightly.

"Spare the explanations. This done." He clenched his jaw.

Your breath hitched as he grew angry.

"I ain't the impostor." You groan.

And as you looked up to face the raven haired man, You were able to take a good look at his pain filled reaction as he plunged the dagger through your heart.

Your body fell limp as blood trudged down your body. A pool of blood soaked through your clothing as you let out a yell of agony.

You were so sure you had scripted a painless reality but it seems you made a mistake. Which meant it was also very possible that this could also be the very end.

You wrapped your hands around his as he pinned your chest to the seat with the dagger eventually pulling it out as your body jerked forward.

Your body grew cold as it became harder and harder to feel.

You let out numerous groans as you tried to reach out for him to free your body.

He stood over your body with his hands buried in his pockets.

It was getting harder to grasp a steady breathing pace as you gripped your wound.

"I had fun. But like all good things, it has to come to end." He smiled.

A bead of blood that belonged to you rolled down his cheek as you spent your final breathes maintaining eye contact with him.

He stood with a villainous smile as your eyes blinked for what felt like the last time.